Imperials win PVP 9 out of 10 times!

dallions

on my server we (republic) tend to win 9-10 matches and i never que for pvp in a group.

then again i am a level 50 with almost full champ and i know how to play my class very well. i never stack stims and still kill people who do so when those that do cant handle it i expect to see even more qq about how they all feel nerfed.

Haha play your class very well this game is a joke in how easy it is. You learned your rotation and thats it. Hell I have multiple Alts I play them all very well if your gonna say that. Its such a simple game haha. Gear make sthe player not the player thats for dam sure. Also tanks need a nerf in WZ its pretty BS that you can have 3 players wailing on a tank and he doesn't die and has no healer there and kills all 3 yeah great game Bioware but this keeps up this game will fail.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm republic. I actually win 9/10. I don't go in there and assume everybody knows how to play. I give basic instructions at the start, like sending the lower level people to a turret that is less likely to be hit. I am also a healer, so I provide way more control and stability to the group as a whole.

I think another boon to the republic on my server is the massive number of empire, and a much smaller republic that has a higher percentage of level 50s. More 50s on our teams vs tons of lowbies that the empire has? Fantastic odds for our teams. I mean, there are a lot of games where we just roll the sith terribly. Just power through doors, goals, or control 3 turrets. And then I can't get medals for healing because we're destroying the sith so badly.

I want to play on your server! I'm a lvl23 Shield Spec. Can't tell you how many times I get left alone to defend a turret by myself. I'm new to this game, but I'm pretty sure a Shield SPec needs to be working in tandem with someone to really be effective. And there is very little direction outside of the initial "2 go left, everyone else go mid"

Me vs 2 or 3 LvL 50 Siths never turns out well....

on my server we (republic) tend to win 9-10 matches and i never que for pvp in a group.

then again i am a level 50 with almost full champ and i know how to play my class very well. i never stack stims and still kill people who do so when those that do cant handle it i expect to see even more qq about how they all feel nerfed.

So what I'm getting is that its you alone that wins these matches.

im sorry to say this to this post but you need to learn to add sir. If i play 20 wz a week and i win minimum 10/20 but realisticly speaking i ususually win 12/20 unless im rolling wiith guild group then its about 14/20 AND empire outnumbers Repbulic by minimum 2.1:1 ratio then you definatly do not win 9/10 times sir. infact I would go to say you play alot of huttball and its probably against other imperials and you dont even pay attention so I would even say all those games don't count because of course an imperial side will win. You should rethink your ratios before posting...

I would assume if you remove all huttball game you play Imp vs Imp and only add up alderaan and voidstar you probably don't have a 9/10 ratio. And if you do then just wait for the 50s pvp bracket and if your still winning alot then you can repost thinking your side is better. However with the 2.1:1 ratio have fun queueing wzs for an hour wait time while most mine should be fairly short and quick queues.

I want to play on your server! I'm a lvl23 Shield Spec. Can't tell you how many times I get left alone to defend a turret by myself. I'm new to this game, but I'm pretty sure a Shield SPec needs to be working in tandem with someone to really be effective. And there is very little direction outside of the initial "2 go left, everyone else go mid"

Me vs 2 or 3 LvL 50 Siths never turns out well....

You missed the point completely. Our advantage stems from a higher percentage of 50s. IE, less level 23s and more 50s. I send the lowbies like you left, and tell you to stay there and call out incomings.

If you're queueing below level 50, you're why your team is losing.

Because pvp is only for level 50's amirite?

I have killed or given level 50's a run for there money on some of my low level alts. The problem is when you get 4-5 50's on a side all in pvp gear.

You missed the point completely. Our advantage stems from a higher percentage of 50s. IE, less level 23s and more 50s. I send the lowbies like you left, and tell you to stay there and call out incomings.

I get the point of that. And I even agree lowbies like myself can make it tough on a team of otherwise high levels. I learn alot about tactices moves, rotations etc.. in PvP so it's worthwhile for me.

But I'm often abandoned after that initial go left. I can call out "incoming" as soon as I see opposing players on the horizon. But unless someone actually comes left to help I'm toast. That was my point, little help in general where I am. More often than not doesn't seem to be any true leader.

Because pvp is only for level 50's amirite?

I have killed or given level 50's a run for there money on some of my low level alts. The problem is when you get 4-5 50's on a side all in pvp gear.

Some people seem to think so. Though it's very helpful for lowbies to do Warzones since it really focuses you on rotations and tactics.

Hey I have a great way to eliminate all this pvp whining...

Get rid of pvp

Yea, then we wouldn't have to worry about balancing pvp in a pve game,

Or have stats moved around all the time to try to balance something that can never be balanced.

Hey I have a great way to eliminate all this pvp whining...

Get rid of pvp

Yea, then we wouldn't have to worry about balancing pvp in a pve game,

Or have stats moved around all the time to try to balance something that can never be balanced.

Its Star Wars so pvp is a must but they should really get rid of the flashpoints and Operations its just taking up space.

Any other Republic players finding themselves being rolled over by Imperials almost EVERY time in PVP? I am on Correlation Run and I have spent the last 3 hours trying to complete my pvp daily to no avail.

I get 3 and 4 shotted, while I can fire at the Imperials non stop for 10 minutes straight and not kill them. I am only level 31 so I realize that I am not at my full potential, however, it appears that within just the last week alone that on my server Republic is now suddenly loosing 9 out of 10 matches.

At one point we were loosing Hut Ball 6 - 0 with a team total of 1 kill in under 2 minutes?

I am sure I have a lot of room for improvement, however, something doesn't seem quite balanced...

The damg vs Reduction imbalance isn't a reflection of skill. Although, I know there are many good Imp's out there; superior skill is not the only explanation and I was wondering if anyone was having a similar experience?

Thanks in advance for your input and please... no Trolls

Well, me and my friends play in Hedarr Soongh and normally the Republic wins. We're all imperials and we have the same trouble you have in killing us as in killing Republics. It's just a matter who plays the field right.

Yes but it seems to be more the norm to abuse it Imp side (note how many BH, Operative and Sorc vids out there that feature stim stacking and try to pass it off as individual skill).

Nope, I see it more on the Republic side. They still lose all the time because they're bad, but there tends to be more bad players rolling Scoundrels.