Why do you treat us like trash that shouldn't exist ?

ashtonx

Simple Question, why do you people keep ignoring community, why aren't you answering questions that were asked thounsands of times on this forum.

Why I don't see any activity ?

Worst Launch Ever

Worst Community Treatment Ever

Worst Decision Making Ever

Worst PR EVER

Edited by ashtonx
topic fix

Simple Question, why do you people keep ignoring community, why aren't you answering questions that were asked thounsands of times on this forum.

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

they know they have your money, and they dont care

EA is happy to let their games to to the freimum circut

looking at you warhammer,

but now your gonna have a new friend to play with, SWTOR

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

All I can say is I started laughing the moment I read the title. Clearly English is not your first language so it added to the humor factor. Not trolling...was truly humored hehe. "Trash that should not exist"...priceless.

Edited by Urantia

*Sigh* You realize the game hasn't launched yet, correct? It launches on the 20th.

People like you are the reason they don't care.

If all those that can play will keep their toons after 20th that means the game ALREADY LAUNCHED. Dude. This is "I think 101"

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

They have answered the questions. Learn to look.

How do they treat us like trash?

Its not a launch, its early-access and its a staggered launch, get it right. derp.

Its a $130 million dollar decision and it is the right one, unless you would like to share your thoughts.

Grow up.

All I can say is I started laughing the moment I read the title. Clearly English is not your fitst language so it added to the humor factor. Not trolling...was truly humored hehe.

yep, it isn't ;)

shouldn't exist, just noticed ;)

Because the questions are silly. They have announced this is the way they were handling it. They are now handling it as such.

Due to overinflated senses of entitlement.

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

Hyperbole!

How is this a bad launch??? They offered UP TO 5 days early access and many people got in 7 days early! Others are getting in 6 days early. In what universe is early early access bad? What exact communication are you wanting - someone to tell you EXACTLY when you will be in? What about the other 999,999 preorders? Do they get their hands held too? If they had an exact schedule they'd probably post it. But since they release waves as server performance (and likely other parameters the community does NOT need to know about), nothing is set in stone.

RELAX. You will be playing on the 20th, you know when the game actually launches, regardless. Stop freaking out.

//end rant

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

Easy, you are trash that shouldn't exist.

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

Firstly, I second the first OP, Grow up.

Secondly, read the forums. They post plenty of info about the launch \ early acces. Follow their Twitter. That's all the info you need right freaking THERE.

And last but not least.. What's wrong? Daddy bought you your ToR and you are experiencing pain in your rectal area for not getting in on day one? Awh :( Poor witte chu :(

Solution! Apply lube to hurt buttox. Then procede to sit down and shut up. -> Profit, God danged PROFIT!

Worst Launch Ever

Worst PR EVER

Seriously there are a enough of this threads so go get your mommy to make you some chocolate milk and get over it.

how people are ************ incessantly about the "failed launch" is beyond me. the launch doesn't happen until 12/20. this is just free gametime to people who preordered. no one has a right to complain.

They dohave the right. If you give argument like that game should have no early start then end launch the game at once at the 20th instead. So stop giving stupid arguments.

Edited by Khebeln