If you could ask ONE thing...

Landara

for the Devs to do to this game, what would it be? Please limit your responses to a sentence or two. There are thousands of posts asking for hundreds of things to be done or done away with etc, so it might be hard for the devs to get a real sense of what the players consider the most pressing needs to be. By making this thread, we can help consolidate our top concerns into one list and then they can simply scroll down and look. If 80% of the people here list AddOns as their biggest issue, for example, then they would know that it's more important than say PVP fixes to the majority of the people. Of course if only a few people post here, it tells them little. So hopefully everyone will post and we get a large enough sample size for them to come to some sort of conclusion. Hopefully the devs will read this post, and get an idea of what the people want more. Also please only post once and do not quote other people or argue with them. We each get to voice our opinion here and every other players opinion is just as valid as yours even if you don't agree with it. Lets not have any "Bleh bleh is fine L2P!" posts pls! I will go first.

End Game PVE Content. It's hard to will myself to log in sometimes knowing that there isn't any real raiding or things of that nature to do.

Edited by Landara

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very hard to choose one thing. I suppose mine would be: please optimize this game to work on computers like mine. My machine runs every other game on the market just fine, and I won't stick with this game unless it starts running fine as well.

Very hard to choose one thing. I suppose mine would be: please optimize this game to work on computers like mine. My machine runs every other game on the market just fine, and I won't stick with this game unless it starts running fine as well.

Agrred!

High-resolution living world, please.

(that means: make game use high resolution textures, and do something to make world live, not just have several animal NPCs thrown here and there. Animals and people should try to survive, do stuff, more interactively fight with each-other, soldiers should run into turrets if empty stay just next to him, majority of animals in wildlife shouldn't be enemy creatures but rather bugs, critters, non-interactive creatures doing...some...things other than standing still / patrolling between 2 waypoints. Living world!)

Edited by Sky_walkerPL