Level 50 PVP/PVE DPS Spec?

JeriKu

Just wanted to see what you all were using.

If I'm looking for big numbers, is Alacrity worth having?

Charged Barrier? 10% doesn't seem like a lot. If they are going to hit me for 1,000 damage then they hit me for 900. Seems like the points could be used elsewhere?

Cover Fire? Useful? Seems essential in PVP!

This is what I've planned out so far:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#8000cZMIk0RrdRkfzZcMb.1

Thoughts?

Just wanted to see what you all were using.

If I'm looking for big numbers, is Alacrity worth having?

Charged Barrier? 10% doesn't seem like a lot. If they are going to hit me for 1,000 damage then they hit me for 900. Seems like the points could be used elsewhere?

Cover Fire? Useful? Seems essential in PVP!

This is what I've planned out so far:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#8000cZMIk0RrdRkfzZcMb.1

Thoughts?

ye 10% damage reduction isnt a lot... wait wut? are you kidding me? 10% DAMAGE REDUCTION isnt worth you 2 points. holy cow! Also, enemys dont hit you with 1000, they hit with 3000 and thats not even on the top...

Cover Fire only 1 point. it will trigger 3 times every 1 second if you put 2 points in. means you'll get 5 seconds slow. youll get 0 to 5 seconds slow with 1 point. you dont rely on the slow, as you cant kite while using it anyways and its a skill that you dont spam.

take everything in Gunnery besides 1 point in cover fire and 2 in Advanced Tech.

take field training (3) and cell capacitator (2) from cm.

take target lock (2).

->up to 400k damage in warzones with full gear.

.. and Heavy Trooper? 6% incoming heals doesn't seem that great.

If a healer heals me for 3,000.. that's 3,180. Yay.

2% endurance and 6% more heal is definitely fine. just compare it with advanced tech and soldiers endurance. with 15k health its 300 hp.

its not necessary, but every other skill you could get is worse, only maybe the 2nd in cover fire. but you would rather sacrifice 1 point in target lock.

Only go 3 points into CM for the 6% crit. Go 7 into ASpec for Parallactic Combat Stims.

2 Ammo every 2 minutes or 1 ammo every time someone tries to CC you (and you get rooted/stunned/slept a LOT in this game).

It's a nobrainer. (As you originally had in the spec you posted).

Edited by LordKivlov

Only go 3 points into CM for the 6% crit. Go 7 into ASpec for Parallactic Combat Stims.

2 Ammo every 2 minutes or 1 ammo every time someone tries to CC you (and you get rooted/stunned/slept a LOT in this game).

It's a nobrainer. (As you originally had in the spec you posted).

wow, that actually is a very viable option.

problem is though, that you have to spend points you dont want to spend to get there.

second problem is, that you get that ammo randomly and maybe not in the moment you need them. with cell capacitator, you will get the 2 ammo exactly when you need them, and thats after you overextend your ammo management to kill someone fast.

Edited by Secured

wow, that actually is a very viable option.

problem is though, that you have to spend points you dont want to spend to get there.

second problem is, that you get that ammo randomly and maybe not in the moment you need them. with cell capacitator, you will get the 2 ammo exactly when you need them, and thats after you overextend your ammo management to kill someone fast.

Very valid point!