Sorcs/Sages have too much Baseline Control

Gradx

As I already sad, marauders are not the dangerous enemies on wz. And all my friends with all the different classes have same opinion. Even snipers.

Not the sorcs need nerf so stop complaining. Marauders need buff. So could you please?..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I already sad, marauders are not the dangerous enemies on wz. And all my friends with all the different classes have same opinion. Even snipers.

Not the sorcs need nerf so stop complaining. Marauders need buff. So could you please?..

Nah, won't stop complaining until we get fixed, sorry bro....

Well they didn't exactly state that to keep up as a marauder you need to put in 5x more effort.

I just played a game where a Marauder ***** everyone, thankfully he was on my team.

More and more it seems like QQing of a bad player. Maybe we do need arena so all these bad players that just put time in can SHUT UP....but it won't be your fault you suck, it never is.

Light armor or heavy armor, it doesn't matter against the majority of classes. Only means you get more damage from white damage, which is mostly done by snipers/gunslingers. Everything else will do about full damage to you anyway.

Force attacks have 100% armor ignore, Marauders get 100% armor ignore, Ops get 50% armor ignore, kinetic damage/merc/trooper pretty much got 100% armor ignore.

Only snipers/gunslinger have like 20% armor ignore on ambush.

So light armor, yeah huge disadvantage. NOT.

Right.

Armor tooltip: Reduces amount of damage suffered from kinetic and energy attacks. I don't know what you call "force attacks" but I assume you mean skills tied to force-users which are generally either kinetic or energy damage.

Fail.

More and more it seems like QQing of a bad player. Maybe we do need arena so all these bad players that just put time in can SHUT UP....but it won't be your fault you suck, it never is.

Merc/commando + Marauders/Sentinels everywhere, or Double Operatives/Scoundrels, the heaven.:eek:

Edited by Fufy

And some more "tooltip school":

There are 4 types of damage in the game: Kinetic, Energy, Internal, and Elemental. Kinetic and Energy are affected by armor and other two are not. There is no such thing as "Force attacks".

Post it in the other thread on front page that asks for Marauder nerfs because the scale too well with gear :)

Light armor or heavy armor, it doesn't matter against the majority of classes. Only means you get more damage from white damage, which is mostly done by snipers/gunslingers. Everything else will do about full damage to you anyway.

Force attacks have 100% armor ignore, Marauders get 100% armor ignore, Ops get 50% armor ignore, kinetic damage/merc/trooper pretty much got 100% armor ignore.

Only snipers/gunslinger have like 20% armor ignore on ambush.

So light armor, yeah huge disadvantage. NOT.

Also what you refer to as "white damage" is damage that's written on ability as "weapon damage" and if you were playing more than trolling forums you would mouse over the lightsaber for example and see that it is "energy damage" which is, how weird, affected by armor.

EDIT: On a side note, I bet if you took time to actually play on a sorcerer/sage yourself you would get stomped due to inability to comprehend game basics which are presented by few simple tooltips and then cry on these same forums to buff the class.

Edited by Daex

This game sox in pvp.. Unbalanced and Zerg Zerg Zerg.... Bioware never made a pvp game before.. Easy to see

tell me another game where it wasnt zerg zerg zerg. even daoc was zerg. premades could fight zergs thanks to aoe mezz, bombers and focus fire. thats all. every MMO had, has and will have zergs.

But there are counters to this class. Let an Assassin get on them, or a Marauder, or an Operative, and they're done. Calling for a nerf on a class because you don't know how to beat them is immature and childish. This is a team-centric game and not every class will be able to kill all other classes. If they're the only class that you struggle with, then most likely they are meant to counter yours if you know how to play your class. But I'm willing to bet that, based on your complaints, you just don't know how to play your class and you're just a wow baby that played an Arms Warrior and you want to have 30 counters to every CC utility in every other classes toolbox, along with huge heals, high burst damage, and high sustained damage. Stop crying and L2P, scrub.

Also what you refer to as "white damage" is damage that's written on ability as "weapon damage" and if you were playing more than trolling forums you would mouse over the lightsaber for example and see that it is "energy damage" which is, how weird, affected by armor.

EDIT: On a side note, I bet if you took time to actually play on a sorcerer/sage yourself you would get stomped due to inability to comprehend game basics which are presented by few simple tooltips and then cry on these same forums to buff the class.

You missed the point.

I am able to read tooltips. The problem is you failed to understand that i over exaggerated the armor penetration values to make clear that the difference between armor classes is lliterally non existent. Each class has a good number of abilites with totally ignore the armor value or shieds combined that with the vast armor penetration modifiers some classes get and the armor class itself gets very unimportant.

In the grand scheme it just doesn't matter if you have 8% overall reduction more or not.