Valor rank 41

Araxus

No Champion Helm, Chest, Belt, Or Mainhand.

2 Gloves, 2 Boots, 3 relics, 2 implants, 3 offhands, 1 Ear, 1 legs.

Fox this broken *** system already.

And no, changing the battle master bags to only dropping 2 comms from giving out piece tokens is not a fix since all the nerds with no life already have battlemaster set, and now they will be untouchable for at least the next 2 months while everyone else farms the comms.

Good job! Glad we think things through.

Hey man, those extra boots and gloves are secretly REALLY GOOD. You take the mods out and put them into other gear to make Crazy good. WHile that gear won't have Expetise, it will be a huge stat stick for everything else.

As for 3 relics I'm in the same boat. Can't wait for the new PVP relics to come out, totally going to pick one of them up ASAP.

I do agree a bit, I'd much rather deal with a chance to get gear than a static 2 tokens when the items cost so much and the bags are tedious to obtain. I don't even know where Battlemaster Bags are sold.........You get them for the daily and weekly right, that's it?

So far 3 boots 2 hats 1 implant 1 bracer... A bracer which I'd already bought for centurion marks.

But my companions are starting to get really good gear.

Oh and a relic. Nut noone in their right minds use a relic with no permanent statbonuses.

Edited by Aramoro

Would also like to add I may have gotten to valor level 6 or 7 before i stopped pvping while leveling up. So its 33 valor levels, at level 50 and getting champ bags, that I havnet gotten a main hand yet.

I JUST got my main hand today. I was estatic. But before that I took it apon myself to mod out my weapon to be the best thing it could be outside of that PVP weapon.

Why not do the same, not like there is much else to spend credits on. And PVP pays well enough.

I detest luck based systems becuase I'm plauged by bad luck. Hang in there kitty, next batch of weeklys will be your week!!!

Fully geared at the same. RNG is RNG. Welcome to the pain raiders go through.

Don't worry though: the gear grind will be over quickly relatively speaking and then you can post about how you're cancelling because there's no reason to PvP any more.

I JUST got my main hand today. I was estatic. But before that I took it apon myself to mod out my weapon to be the best thing it could be outside of that PVP weapon.

Why not do the same, not like there is much else to spend credits on. And PVP pays well enough.

I detest luck based systems becuase I'm plauged by bad luck. Hang in there kitty, next batch of weeklys will be your week!!!

I did, saber is fully modded with a might hilt 23, you get from the dailies in Ilum. But since my class is about is damage, and having the one thing that directly affects not drop after so many attempts is frustrating, after I put the time in for it.

Fully geared at the same. RNG is RNG. Welcome to the pain raiders go through.

Don't worry though: the gear grind will be over quickly relatively speaking and then you can post about how you're cancelling because there's no reason to PvP any more.

Unlike the softcore pvp type that you are, I pvp to kill people, I don't need a reason. Troll elsewhere please or go back to WoW.