1 simple change and BH heals could be fixed.

DukSaber

Increasing either of those would make it ridiculously easy to faceroll any of the current content.

A lot of the AoE damage or party damage is avoidable. Start grouping with competent people. I'm a firm believer that BH are the stample that other classes will be balanced around.

Making missile hit one more target certainly would not be "faceroll" material. Missile is a liability if you're stacked on the tank (all 4+ within range of a missile) because it's dumb and only hits 3. It forces you to either try your best to place it smartly or waste a heal or a few RS to to top off the missed player.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making missile hit one more target certainly would not be "faceroll" material. Missile is a liability if you're stacked on the tank (all 4+ within range of a missile) because it's dumb and only hits 3. It forces you to either try your best to place it smartly or waste a heal or a few RS to to top off the missed player.

Yeah it would. This would be my rotation. Kolto Shell, Kolto missle, quick shot, quick shot, Kolto Missle, Quick Shot quick shot, Kolto Missle, Shell. Throw in an emercy scan once in awhile.

How is that not faceroll. Infact, most of the time that is my rotation anyways. LOL

I really don't see how casting a heal is "wasted" when it is healing someone. You shouldn't be using back to back RS.

Name a mechanic that damages the whole raid and when Kolto can't bring the party up fast enough?

Edited by Dartagon

By RS I meant rapid shots, not scan...sorry. I still don't see how a +1 to missile would change your rotation...heal for the same amount, just hit 4 instead of 3. A lot of the time 1-2 of the 4 are already full HP anyway...it just eliminates the random factor.

I don't mean to debate this...I was simply making a reasonable suggestion if there were to be a change.

By RS I meant rapid shots, not scan...sorry. I still don't see how a +1 to missile would change your rotation...heal for the same amount, just hit 4 instead of 3. A lot of the time 1-2 of the 4 are already full HP anyway...it just eliminates the random factor.

I don't mean to debate this...I was simply making a reasonable suggestion if there were to be a change.

It would mean that everyone in the party would get healed. Thus negating to have to actually use any other spell to top off that other person.

I like to debate.

If they all crit, highly unlikely. You're basically throwing 4 instant emergency scans on everyone every 6 seconds. Plus boosting your overall healing.