Open Call - Techblade Crafters by Server

Phydra

Updated: 03-01-2012

REFORMATTED (I will add/edit this post to include by server the names of folk who craft techblades; this should make it a more helpful reference item. Servers with at least one player identifying as willing to help are highlighted by BIG and YELLOW font.)

---

We all know that there are no moddable techblades for Qyzen as yet... and if you're like me, you've struggled here and there to find a decent upgrade for him.

This post is intended to allow folks who (a) know a tech blade crafter on their server to mention them and (b) to let folks self-identify if/as they like for potential business from consulars on their server.

Come on, Consulars... let's help one another until BioWare gets to us/this.... what server are you on and who can you recommend? Or, if you make techblades and you are willing to suffer the deluge of consulars looking for them... post up, y'hear? :)

-- ALPHABETICAL SERVER LIST --

AjuntaPall

Anchorhead

Player
: Jabbamyknobba

Comment
: ! can make purples for just about ANY level.

AnturiReach

AssassinsofSion

AxialPark

BegerenColony

Belgoth'sBeacon

BlackVulkars

BondarCrystal

CanderousOrdo

Player
: Swijr

Comment
: Checking in. 400 across the board for armstech - blues and purples for every teir from 25 and up (including multiple versions of blues and purples at each level).

Player
: Tev

Comment
: I have purples on Techblades up to level 25, except for the level 21 blade which I'm still working on.

ChoMai

ColonelTobin

CorellianRun

Player
: Brodi

Comment
: I think he is in the mid-200s/400. He is on Corellian Run.

CrevasseCity

DaragonTrail

DarkReaper

Player
: Erik

Comment
: 400 skill; unlocked purple techblade for levels 29, 41, 50. I usually have a 50 techblade listed on GTN every day.

DarthBandon

Player:
Fingolfin

Comment
: Not maxed yet, but happy to help out.

DarthMalak

DarthSion

Player
: Ceestus

Comment
: 400 armstech working on unlocking the professor plum versions of all techblades.

DarthXedrix

Davik'sEstate

Player
: Vardemere and/or Vardamir

Comment
: Drop a message if I'm not on and Ill get you what you need.

DeathWindCorridor

DreshdaeCantina

Drooga'sPleasureBarge

Player
: Ragnarz

Comment
: My guildie got the purple shield/absorb/defense techblade for level 50.

EidolonSecurity

Elysium

Player
: Mordraig

Comment
: I generally try to keep a stock of green quality techblades for all the lvls I can craft on the GTN but there may be times I don't have what you are looking for up there. Feel free to send me an in game email and request a blade.

EmpressTeta

Player
: Tarnak

Comment
: Only 300 Armstech but can help when asked. I have a alt Shadow so I supply his blades.

Fa'athra

FiraxanShark

FirkrannCrystal

Player
: Rival

Comment
: Ttechblades to 400 armstech

FortGarnik

GardensofTalla

GauntletofKressh

GiraddatheHutt

GrandMasterZym

Player
: DarlgonScoundrl

Comment
: Only 33 atm, so mostly low level stuff.

Hanharr

HedarrSoongh

HelmofGraush

HyperspaceCannon

ICEBreaker

InfiniteEmpire

Player
: Boosh

Comment
: Level 49 purple +def +shield +accuracy techblade; Just whisper him or send in-game mail.

InfinityGate

IronCitadel

JediCovenant

Player
: Varlynx

Comment
: currently I can only craft "blue" quality techblades up through lvl 17 or so. So just starting out. But as I continue to level up my armstech, I will make it a priority to keep trying to get crits on all the techblade recipes open to me.

JungMa

Juyo

KaasCity

KaiburrCrystal

KathHound

KatholRift

Keetael

Player
: Solias

Comment
: Armstech and selling Techblades on Keetael. Blue Techblades and currently working on purple ones.

Keller'sVoid

Player
: Parry

Comment
: 400 armstech, level 50 purple techblades (defense and crit, defense and presence )

KhoondaMilitia

Ki-TaKren

KinrathSpider

Krath

KrayissObelisk

KraytDragon

Player:
Aditu

Comment:
The max one I can make is 29 at this point, I've been focused more on levelling my consular main (who just hit 49!) than doing armstech on her. But I'd be happy to help hook people up . I have all the blue techblades but haven't been going for purple because Aditu is only 19 so materials are hard to come by since I basically have Corso and CN-2N gathering and that's it.

LordAdraas

Player
: Ikinai

Comment
: I have several of the superior techblades close to if not into the early level 30's. Most of them are crit heavy for some reason, one seems to be geared more towards defense, but I do make them.

LordIeldis

Player
: Joet

Comment
: I can currently craft all green, blue and purple quality Tech Blades up to level 34. Please contact if ya need one.

LordPraven

MandaloretheIndomitable

MaskofNihilus

Player
: Harjo

Comment
: I can make most levels at and up to the epic level with most having defense on them.

MasterDorak

MasterGnost-Dural

MasterZharLestin

Player
: Grady

Comment
: I almost have Armstech maxed (380/400) and can make Blue and Purple Techblades up to lvl 41 now.

Mind Trick

Player:
Cabo

Comment
: A VERY helpful fellow who has crafted most of my Qyzen's techblades; I no longer look for his stuff on auction, I just mail him and ask... he makes them and sends them to me CoD. I highly recommend him.

Nadd'sSarcophagus

NaddistRebels

NamadiiCorridor

Nathema

Player
: Imadood

Comment
: Highly recommend.

Player
: Crellin

Comment
: Highly recommend.

PerlemianTradeRoute

PortNowhere

ProphecyoftheFive

Player
: AmbitBoodo

Comment
: I already make lvl 41 purple Techstaves and would be more than willing to add Techblades to my repertoire.

RakataMindPrison

RubatCrystal

Rwookrrorro

SaberofExarKun

Player
: Korias

Comment
: On Saber of Exar Kun, my armstech is named Korias. I'm not maxed, only about 200/400 but I can help out anyone who needs one.

SanctumoftheExalted

SedynKyne

ShadowHand

Player
: Dymus

Comment
: 400 Armstech - I am also now able to craft the level 50 purple techblade with shield and defense on Shadow Hand.

Shadowtown

Shien

Shii-Cho

SithMeditationSphere

SithWyrm

Soresu

SpaceSlug

SwordofAjuntaPall

TarroBlood

TelosRestorationProject

Terentatek

ThanaVesh

TheBastion

TheConstant

Player
: Visage

Comment
: Armstech level 400

TheCorsair

TheCourageous

TheCruciblePits

TheDeadweight

TheDefenestrator

TheEbonHawk

Player
: Wolfpaw

Comment
: Purple techblades up to 50. He regularly posts them on the GTN. If you are on The Ebon Hawk and need one, he would be happy to assemble them if you have the mats!

TheFatman

TheHarbinger

Player
: Loligon

Comment
: Armstech is almost 300 and can craft the three T1 prefixes for each Techblade and has some decent T2 prefixes scattered here and there. Character is an alt of mine, so if you can wait, just the character a mail. I log in a few times a day, but best way to catch me if you need a blade crafted.

TheJekk'JekkTarr

TheMaw

TheRazor

TheShadowlands

Player
: Bae

Comment
: I currently have schematics for: Level 29 purple (Veracity) Techblade, Lvl 33 purple (Anti-Armor) Techblade, Lvl 37 purple (Exactitude) Techblade, Lvl 41 purple (Veracity) Techblade, Lvl 45 purple (Anti-Armor) Techblade. Also, I have the blue Redoubt schematic for -all- techblades lvl 9-50.

TheSwiftsure

TheTwinSpears

ThendysNoori

TraskUlgo

Player
: Hermel Kutrigur

Comment
: Level 30; can make through level 25 and have purple level 25; now working on level 29 schematic.

VeebooLunx

Veela

VenZallow

Vornskr

VrookLamar

Player
: Roxy

Comment
: Referred by player on the server.

VulkarHighway

Player
: Beefus

Comment
: Blues for every level thru 50. Will be working on getting the purple 50 if i get mats.

WallofLight

WarriorsoftheShadow

Player
: Brad

Comment
: ---

WhitebeamRun

WoundintheForce

Zaalbar

Player
: Nikia

Comment
: ArmsTech: 225; I am actively working this toons Arms tech as money allows. Mail in game accepted for commissions or updated listings. Currently have 9, 13, 17, 21, and 25 premium available and 9, 13, and 17 artifact available.

ZakkegBeast

Zez-KaiEll

----- EUROPEAN Servers who have self-identified --

Silius Shipyards

Player
: Fredgalielin

Comment
: Maxed armstech; I make a nice blade for my alts, friends, etc.

The Progenitor

Player
: Norbo

Comment
: I'm supplying techblades for The Progenitor (eu pve rp); Finally got the purple level 50 version (reing over 30 blues... ), I concentrate on level 33+ ones and he do the lower tier ones.

Player
: Vaela

Comment
: blue Redoubt techblades (9-50), blue Skill/Reflex/Commando barrels (9-49); Taking orders by mail; delivery is same day or next day, depending on mats at hand.

Edited by Phydra
Added another reply.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thread!

I`m on Luka Sene and I have very hard time equipping my Qyzen. There were nothing decent at the commendation vendors on the last couple of planets and all the time I look at the GTN techblade section there is some low-level junk only. Any reccomendations of people who can help solve this problem will be much appreciated.

The goal here is that, until we have a moddable orange techblade in the game, we help one another by identifying folk who make techblades or are willing to make them for us by server.

I've reformatted to include the server list and have moved my recommendation into that list. I'll enlarge the server names so they stand out visibly as we get input/replies, but you can also just use your browser's "find" feature when viewing this thread to quickly see if anyone has been identified for your server.

I use my alt Aditu on Krayt Dragon as a techblade manufacturer. The max one I can make is 29 at this point, I've been focused more on levelling my consular main (who just hit 49!) than doing armstech on her. But I'd be happy to help hook people up . I have all the blue techblades but haven't been going for purple because Aditu is only 19 so materials are hard to come by since I basically have Corso and CN-2N gathering and that's it.

Updated. Thank you and please spread the word on your server. It would be great if this turned into not only a way to help consulars and their Qyzen, but crafters at each tier who'd like to help us (and skill up, too!). ;)

I'm supplying techblades for The Progenitor (eu pve rp)

Finaly got the purple level 50 version (reing over 30 blues... )

Looks like i share the marked with one more. I consentrate on level 33+ ones and he do the lower tier ones.

So i have to set the prizes it looks like. The blue ones i sold for about 22-25k (dont know if i should raise them, used a LÒT of mats to learn the recipes. So i started the purple on 45k.

_Just learnt it so ill adjust after i see how well they sell.

I usualy have a couple of each tier 33+, but now im concentrating on the 50s.

Also do techstaffs if anyone needs. (only know of the trooper companion, but if anyone needs ill take orders on them )

Btw Tanno Vik trooper companion use techblades aswell. (dont know if any of the imp ones use aswell)

Edited by norbo

I (Mordraig) am crafting Techblades on Elysium.

I generally try to keep a stock of green quality techblades for all the lvls I can craft on the GTN but there may be times I don't have what you are looking for up there.

Feel free to send me an in game email and request a blade.

If I have the mats and can make it, I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

I do have a few blue blades and a couple purples as well. (These are not at every blade lvl as its expensive to RE everything multiple times.)

I know there are one or two others I have seen post blades on a rare occation as well, I hope to see them pick up some of the market share and keep the blade list fleshed out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.