Unofficial European Language Servers

Gwella

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good ..... I didn't have that much time to play because I needed to learn but in Tyhton all people in "General" chat seem to be behaved and all of them speak english ;)

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee.....

Only bad thing about Frostclaw server is that this is one of the servers wich mostly all the time is FULL.

Edited by CodenameMaul

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee.....

Only bad thing about Frostclaw server is that this is one of the servers wich mostly all the time is FULL.

When I joined it was Standard, but ok, with the waves from today it might be FULL now more often.

I'am still thinking about changing to The Red Eclipse but i'm just not that sure :/

Italian PvE is pretty much moving to NIGHTMARE LANDS. But the PvE community is pretty small, so you'll meet most of us in the PvP server.

12 Italian Guilds confirmed for Nightmare Lands (PvE Italian Server), 22 for Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP Italian Server)

http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/site/content.php?2765-Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Lista-Gilde-Italiane

I'm Heading to Nightmare Lands! Sounds Cool! :cool: he he

So what community has claimed Hidden beks? Cuz my guild is placed there and we are all Swedes

On swtor.hu site (hungarian fansite) Hidden beks is the suggested PVE server and Atho City for PVP.

I am from Hungary and will play on Atho City but I don't like when ppl from my country spamming general chat with conversation on my language. I usually write in english on general chat and in party with others i don't know. Speaking on your language ppl around you don't understand is rude imo. I like to play with sweedis finnis anyway so I will be happy if there are lot of swedish finnis on my server. :)

I've heard that 12 Italian guilds will make their home on Nightmare Lands. Since, to the best of my knowledge, I lack experience with Italian players I'm just wondering how keen you/these players are on speaking english in for example genreal chat and when teaming.

Also wondering the same about Hungarian players since it's rumored that hungarian guilds will be chosing this server as well. Also wondering if the rumor is true.

Edited by Runeshard

Well if no one has claimed The Progenitor (RP-PvE) then I say we claim this one for english for us roleplayers, don't have anything against people from all over europe joining, just as long as they all speak english together.

Edit: Hungarians claimed it :(

Edited by BenjaminminU

people you are really overreacting, someone said somethin about 1 guild moving to that server, and you think it's already claimed by that nation.

Come on, anyone here played on Whitefall in Rift? that server was also "polish/russian/scandinavian" or whatever you call it, and as you know english on chat channels was very respected.

So I'll be rolling on FROSTCLAW. If the server is overpopulated by friday, we'll have to take another english server by FORCE! :-) I speak english, german and slovene, so don't even start with that xenophobic ****. Edited by BadRumBee

Meh, I dislike that the OP implies the language in general chat will be that of the mentioned countries behind it. I play on the The Red Eclipse and general chat is still english. My guild is all dutch/belgian but the language outside guildchat/party should be english.