Voltalic Slash in PvP

Squeebie

The problem with getting Volatic Slash is that you cannot get Force Speed breaking impairment effects, so the common toss + root or even toss + snare combo (you're still snared after Force Speed wears off) will pretty much leave you mostly useless. Deception melee DPS is quite good but it doesn't do you much good if you can't hit the other guy, and just about every non melee class some kind of toss + root or toss + snare combo. 2XVS + Shock is very good DPS, but getting into melee range will be difficult without a root breaker.

I use: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McZhGrRkhrbtzZc.1

Currently I have 30% base crit and 76% surge. After I force crit, I have almost 40% crit due to exploitive strikes.

1 Voltaic Slash = 2x ~1k-1.2k on average (usually always double crits).

After 2 Voltaic Slash, a Shock, a Discharge, and a Maul... I've typically done at least 12k+ if not everything crits. This easily puts most people in Assassinate range.

As far as catching people goes... 2 words, Force Slow. That's it. You can keep anybody perm slowed to 50%. 12 second duration with a 6 second CD. If you're having a ton of trouble just Force Shroud/Cloak out after slowing them. Catch them. Kill them. It's pretty simple really.

Where is the thumbs up button? Yeh, my shocks hit for about 4.3k

u mean 3.4 if ur lucky to critt with reckless, tbh it doesn't even hit that great.

full pvp gear here and tricket and reckless= 3.7 critt with 2 stacks of voltaic .. not even near ur 4.3..

u mean 3.4 if ur lucky to critt with reckless, tbh it doesn't even hit that great.

full pvp gear here and tricket and reckless= 3.7 critt with 2 stacks of voltaic .. not even near ur 4.3..

Surge adrenal+Red buff... I've crit Shocks for over 5k. Just under 77% base surge, 99% with adrenal, 540 expertise.

Edited by xOrdealx

its not uncommen for me to hit 5 - 6k on my shocks....

Edited by upzie