Dont give us more content

You sound like someone who has been playing MMO's since Wrath of the Lick King. Im sure you have hardly even played anything other than WoW if you believe the nonsense you just puked out.

EQ1 was nothing like that. EQ2 wasnt either. Rift also took way longer to gear up and had truly epic weapons from the last raid bosses. Even LOTRO took 10x as long to gear up at endgame than SWTOR does. Its ridiculous

In EQ1 There were more juicy items than you could ever hope to obtain which was great because it gave me something to look forward to everytime I went.

In SWTOR after 2 weeks of EV HM I'm in almost full rakata. If Bioware wants raiders to get bored extremely quickly because loot is way to easy to obtain then they are succeeding at it because I'm already getting bored.

The endgame is terrible.

Never said how long they took fyi, just said gear grind is what every MMO has done. You can't argue that, in fact you just proved it right.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said how long they took fyi, just said gear grind is what every MMO has done. You can't argue that, in fact you just proved it right.

Yeah every MMO since the genre began has had a endgame gear "grind" which takes 4 runs ( less than a month) to complete.

Wrath baby logic right there if I ever heard one. :rolleyes: