Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Juggah buff 1.1

Kodokai

you can spec it to remove snares, or to prevent damage. nothing takes dots off. l2google

You completely miss the point. Marauder still have more tools to deal with kiters than juggs. Juggs get unstoppable that they have to spec into and that is it.

They can take back the buffs, honestly, and I wouldn't give a crap. That's how much of a pathetic change this is.

Give us something else. Not stupid little tweaks that do not even address the issue.

I'll give you a hint: The Vengeance Tree. Well, somewhat. They need a few tweaks.

Another one: Shield and Defense mitigation in PvP.

And then there's the whole issue that Juggernauts suck pre-40. Maybe they should move Force choke where it used to be, which was I think level 14 or 16. I don't know who the hell pushed it to 24.

Edited by Lakevren

They gave pull to Assassin...why would a stealth class ever want to PULL something into them without the element of surprise or being in stealth/behind.

The skill distribution is mind-blowingly stupid.

They systematically gave the wrong skills to the wrong classes, it's like they were playing darts to determine which class would get what.

Notable example:

- sprint to sorcerer who has already like 3 stuns, 30m range, a shield, can heal, has 2 slow abilities, and a pushback. Yeah, they really needed that sprint didn't they.

- force choke to marauder, a channeled spell preventing you from doing anything else, clearly this a great ability for a melee dps class with no other crowd control whatsoever, let's give them a crowd control that also makes the user a sitting duck and prevents them from using their melee attacks, yay!

- force push to a melee class, cause everybody knows that if there's one thing melee classes love it's to push people away from them to give them a free escape.

Common sense was awol during the skill distribution phase, I can tell you that.

Edited by Demorase

- force choke to marauder, a channeled spell preventing you from doing anything else, clearly this a great ability for a melee dps class with no other crowd control whatsoever, let's give them a crowd control that also makes the user a sitting duck and prevents them from using their melee attacks, yay!

Thisssssssss.

Why would they give us NOT ONE, BUT TWO abilities that force us to CC ourselves in order to use them? Why oh why oh why. Why. Just...just why.

Not to mention, they seem to have forgotten that Imperial Agents lack any form of position-altering abilities, whatsoever.

Edited by steinsgate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.