Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Nerf sorcs already

Modecrypt

I am sad that my attempts have not had one bite from the stupids yet. I apparently have a lot of work to do. OH OP would you teach me your ways?

I expected the thread to die very quickly based on how absolutely stupid the original post was.

As it stands, this is a very telling thread.

Hi guys, I'm playing one of these sorcs and I'm having a few issues in pvp. I need some pro sorcs to help me out. So I have my knockback, overload traited so it also roots. I have force lightning bound to the rest of keyboard so I can faceroll to victory.

Where do you guys keybind your other ten stuns and eight other knockbacks?

Yes, some of them can stealth, some of them can guard like tanks, some of them can heal and some of them can cast lightning. None of them can do all those things. They have one stun, like -everyone- does.

Fail troll is fail. Go back to WoW and bubble-hearth some more.

Troll level: Expert!

This post was very telling of the the swtor community. Props to the OP....and guildie :)

My sorc has 55k HP right now and crits for 20k on occasion though, please don't nerf me. I won a voidstar match last night by myself 1 vs 8! I even have a button to stop the "120 second warzone is ending" messages.

Edited by Sentoth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.