Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Marauder Force Charge

spooders

I read one post about a week ago on this issue and still nothing is being patched. in 1.1. I failed to find the thread because there is no forum search.

I play a Sith Warrior, LvL 50 Marauder. I am very very big on PvP. Having Force Charge as my only skill to where I can actually get next to an enemy is extremly bugged out. I don't know how many or if anyone is having these problems. But every now and then, seems when I force charge someone to many times, I end up in space. I try useing /stuck, but that will not or never does work when im stuck in outter space from Force Charging onto someone. And its not just being stuck in space. I Force charged someone, and as my toon was in mid air traveling to the target enemy, the enemy moved behind a door, and i was stuck in it, with out being about to use /stuck I usally just w8 until the match is over. I see that you are attempting a patch on Force Choke and I applaud you for that. But can you please look into Force Charge.

I thought I had a few SS, but I guess I was smashing Scroll lock and not Print screen. I will try and recreate the issue and post a picture.

I've had that bug before. It'd display basically a background and you'd be stuck unable to move.

Also, I believe that Force Charge shouldn't have the same exact cooldown timer as a Inqs. smash ability. Heres an example.

Force Charge

Smash, fall off platform with nobody around.

Wait for cooldown,

force Charge

Smash again, this time get tagged by 3 Sorc's with lightning.

Oh boy I love it.

Edited by PunisherAS

I've had that bug before. It'd display basically a background and you'd be stuck unable to move.

Also, I believe that Force Charge shouldn't have the same exact cooldown timer as a Inqs. smash ability. Heres an example.

Force Charge

Wait for cooldown,

force Charge

Oh boy I love it.

Agreed.:w_tongue:

Force Charge

Wait for cooldown,

force Charge

Oh boy I love it.

So your method for pvp success is:

Step 1: Try method A

Step 2: Method A fails horribly.

Step 3: GOTO STEP 1

Yeah... I think your problems with getting knocked around in PvP might go a little deeper than subtleties of relative lengths of cooldown timers.

Affects JK force jump as well. Ya get stuck in places, if you jump to someone just as they hit the air lift in Huttball Ive had it make my guy run back and fourth from the point of my jump to the vent for 3 minutes. In the Esseles, if you force jump to one of the groups of enemies on a ramp towards the end it puts you down in a pit that you need to leave the instance to fix.

Force Charge

Wait for cooldown,

force Charge

Oh boy I love it.

Heh, the trick is to either have two charges (rage spec) or try and get to them without charge... If you can save charge for right after their knockback, It helps a lot.

Not always viable, but something to shoot for :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.