Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jugg damage and survivability a joke.

nininininin

You guys are such babies.

1. Scrapper/Concealment are not balanced. At all. Their opening burst is out of control, but their sustained DPS is pretty subpar too. They need to move the slider just a bit so it's less bursty and more sustainable.

2. Warriors, especially Juggernauts are FINE. Countless streams of Valor 50+ Juggernauts wrecking house. Yeah, some of them have heals, but if you're looking to solo queue and destroy everything, you're playing the wrong game.

I meant 1 v 1 this is a balance issue. Troopers and BH are also impossible to beat and smugglers/operatives open from stealth and I am dead before I can stand back up. I am lvl 50 champion geared in the rage tree.

Im rage at lvl 42 and i have repeatedly killed 50 scoun,bh,ops....

And you have all that gear and still cant? rofl not sure what to say bro...

The only real issue that I've seen that had some credibility behind it is the shield proc. doing nothing in PvP. The only reason our "lackluster" DPS is somewhat of an issue is because one of our key survival abilities becomes moot. If they made shielding able to lessen all forms of damage instead of just the rotation filler damage Juggs would be standing much higher.

They should also be looking into the difference between kinetic and elemental damage for the difference between sorcerers and sages but that's another issue.

It is called Disruption, it has an 8 sec. cooldown and is not on the global cooldown, which means even if you are in the middle of an animation of another skill and you hit taht interrupt it will execute it immediately. Disruption also prevents the other character from using the disrupted skill for four seconds.

FYI, Disruption is not on the GCD but DOES interrupt those other skills. Kind of keep that in mind when you're using ravage and need the extra burst at the end of it, if you disrupt while doing it your ravage will get interrupted. Otherwise it's a must have keybind.

If any spec is off then the class is not fine. There are issues with all the specs even though immortal is in the best shape.

Not for pvp from what i have been reading, been enjoy rage/veng atm honestly...

If def doesnt apply to most attacks in pvp then ya its a issue...

Not for pvp from what i have been reading, been enjoy rage/veng atm honestly...

If def doesnt apply to most attacks in pvp then ya its a issue...

Venge/rage are easily handled by competent players. Sorc friends kites them up and down the huttbal court while keeping me up only turning to kill them when they get too annoying. He does this every match so it really isn't an issue of every single one he runs into being bad. He find powertechs 10x more difficult to deal with. I also have a merc friend who does the same thing.

Also most classes have attacks that ignore large part of armor or even a lot of attacks that bypass armor. Add in the mass of armor reduction debuffs.

I'll say this again, just because someone can succeed with a class it does not mean the class is good or even fine.

Venge/rage are easily handled by competent players. Sorc friends kites them up and down the huttbal court while keeping me up only turning to kill them when they get too annoying. He does this every match so it really isn't an issue of every single one he runs into being bad. He find powertechs 10x more difficult to deal with. I also have a merc friend who does the same thing.

Also most classes have attacks that ignore large part of armor or even a lot of attacks that bypass armor. Add in the mass of armor reduction debuffs.

I'll say this again, just because someone can succeed with a class it does not mean the class is good or even fine.

That is true for the most part, just dont want them to buff juggys to the point where EVERYONE CRIES there eyes out...

Vs a good sorc/sage i tend to los alot depending on what field and i wont engauge one in the open unless i have to normally...

I guess the word "juggernaut" didn't scratch you, so let me shine some light.

You're a survival class with medium damage, if you wanted to see high numbers and put a threat to people, roll a dps class. You won't see pressure from a juggernaut like operative or sorc.

I guess the word "juggernaut" didn't scratch you, so let me shine some light.

You're a survival class with medium damage, if you wanted to see high numbers and put a threat to people, roll a dps class. You won't see pressure from a juggernaut like operative or sorc.

Fail logic. Bioware says all dps spec are to be within 5% of each other. Add in that in our dps specs we are less survivable than other dps specs no of what your say makes any sense.

I guess thats why every person I Run into in my battlegrounds generally does their best to avoid me, not kite me, and in doing so 100% guarantees I will kill them (with hybrid and clearly not balanced Sorc Spec being the exception to a quick kill ).

There is a ton of hyperbolic stuff going around about the Juggernaut class. We really need to keep it to a minimum as it doesn't help anything. Only a few things are actually true.

1. PVP mitigation is broken for all classes except Sorc Shields.

2. We might need a very slight DPS buff for the vengeance tree

3. Our threat modifier for Backhand needs to be reevaluated (In my opinion)

Speaking about the topic in the way you are only highlights unfortunate ignorance of mechanics that are not intuitive, and broken, about the game in the current PVP state. Personally I make it important to always qualify what I say unless I'm 100% positive of the truth of the statement. Veritas meaning truth - > Verify.

I guess thats why every person I Run into in my battlegrounds generally does their best to avoid me, not kite me, and in doing so 100% guarantees I will kill them (with hybrid and clearly not balanced Sorc Spec being the exception to a quick kill ).

There is a ton of hyperbolic stuff going around about the Juggernaut class. We really need to keep it to a minimum as it doesn't help anything. Only a few things are actually true.

1. PVP mitigation is broken for all classes except Sorc Shields.

2. We might need a very slight DPS buff for the vengeance tree

3. Our threat modifier for Backhand needs to be reevaluated (In my opinion)

Speaking about the topic in the way you are only highlights unfortunate ignorance of mechanics that are not intuitive, and broken, about the game in the current PVP state. Personally I make it important to always qualify what I say unless I'm 100% positive of the truth of the statement. Veritas meaning truth - > Verify.

You are speaking of it the exact same way I am. All we have to go on is experiences. I take down many of all different classes and the reason I'm able to is because they fail to use their tools against me. I run into an Op (in or out of stealth), Sorc, Merc, sniper that understands their tools and how to use them, there is no point to fight them. They have more tools to counter me than I have tools to counter them. It's the reason my friend can kite juggs all day long and not worry about dieing.

The absorption shield after force scream does work (I get "Absorbed" from each hit) but the invincible shield doesn't seem to do anything (supposed to add 40% increase in mitigation), also the 6% defense bonus from retaliation seems to do nothing either.

Default attack gets mitigated but our specials do energy or kinetic, which should bypass defense, but as others said, sage/sorc shield is too good over everyone else's type of shield (like BH/commando's shield).

Edited by Sookster

The absorption shield after force scream does work (I get "Absorbed" from each hit) but the invincible shield doesn't seem to do anything (supposed to add 40% increase in mitigation), also the 6% defense bonus from retaliation seems to do nothing either.

Default attack gets mitigated but our specials do energy or kinetic, which should bypass defense, but as others said, sage/sorc shield is too good over everyone else's type of shield (like BH/commando's shield).

Armor mitigates energy and kinetic. The only thing of teh Juggs that bypasses defense are the bleeds in vengeance and shatter. Everything else has to go through armor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.