Morsexy's Juggernaut Rage PVP Video

Morsexy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it. Clearly full PvP gear, but it makes me feel like Juggernaut isn't broken, which I've been saying all along. It makes me feel like going Rage once I hit 50 just to PvP for a while.

Just so you know, I'm short the Earpiece, use the Tank implants, and use t3 legs and my custom saber.

http://i.imgur.com/CjNTw.jpg

I'd argue its more about what you put in your gear then what is on it. Though 7-9 pieces is recommended.

well Rage spec in PvP are nice for burst, vs low geared players..... i can do 7k crit on smash, and PvE you should go Vengence its awesome for high reliable dps. better then Rage.

but tanking PvP and PvE needs a fix!

dont get me wrong its cool you show ppl how good Rage spec is in PvP, but the problem for juggers are not DPS in our dps classes but our tanking class, the tanking needs love immortal tree is a joke.

well Rage spec in PvP are nice for burst, vs low geared players..... i can do 7k crit on smash, and PvE you should go Vengence its awesome for high reliable dps. better then Rage.

but tanking PvP and PvE needs a fix!

dont get me wrong its cool you show ppl how good Rage spec is in PvP, but the problem for juggers are not DPS in our dps classes but our tanking class, the tanking needs love immortal tree is a joke.

I understand your point of view, as I tanked flashpoints gearing up and normal operations until our Powertech won literally every item he could possible get in one night.

The point of this video is to showcase what we can do in PVP, as I see JUST as many complaints about that. When it comes to tanking we no doubt need some adjustments, mostly in the snap threat department in my opinion.

However the video is not just me owning low geared players, I crit high on any level and class beyond some exceptions (read: sorc shields).

As for the the 'tanking' part of tanking, in PvE and especially PvP, well that is currently a known issue that affects every single type of tank in the game.

Edited by Morsexy

Just another thought, I'm not biochem.

I could run around with a 565 power adrenal and pop that + PvP Buff and trinket and hit some level 40 for over 8k, but again that isn't the point.

Though I'm trying that at some point for sure ;).

hehe belive me when you get that 7k+ smash and 5k+ scream and 2 shot a lvl 20 in wfs you get the evil grin on your face, :D

and for PvP tanking yes its a problem for everyone.

but PvE we are behind on dps and snap threat, and its a huge problem if you are 4/5 nightmare as we are, im useless compare to a PT tank or a sin tank :mad:

i want them to fix it, hell im angry that a 14/27 immortal/vengence tanking spec got better migitation then a 31+ immortal tank. barrier is nice but nothing you wont miss for deep 27 vengence talents.....

Edited by Xanxari

hehe belive me when you get that 7k+ smash and 5k+ scream and 2 shot a lvl 20 in wfs you get the evil grin on your face, :D

I have gotten that. Doesn't mean its necessarily worthy of the video, as I recorded about 6 hours of PVP.

and for PvP tanking yes its a problem for everyone.

but PvE we are behind on dps and snap threat, and its a huge problem if you are 4/5 nightmare as we are, im useless compare to a PT tank or a sin tank :mad:[/Quote]

I think anyone with any progress is 4\5, we are as well. There is currently no penalty to taunting, so throwing that into your rotation every 25 or so seconds will guarantee, after the initial pull and loss of aggro that happens ***TO EVERY TANK*** you will be fine on threat.

As for the DPS part, this I don't understand. I'm pretty confident that I am high DPS for single target as rage spec in raids and if there are multiple targets sustained I can't believe anyone would be better.

Not to mention our incredible utility of being able to intercede the DPS that pulls aggro, thus wiping threat, and virtually guaranteeing it lands on yourself if someone pulls early.

i want them to fix it, hell im angry that a 14/27 immortal/vengence tanking spec got better migitation then a 31+ immortal tank. barrier is nice but nothing you wont miss for deep 27 vengence talents.....

This is true, but that is clearly due to buggy mechanics over a 'broken' aspect of the class. I mean you're telling me that when shield chance and general mitigation is broken currently, and the spec that relies on in house mitigation I.E. Immortal v.s. the must 'must do action x to target y to get z buff, aka PVP utility' in the vengeance tree, that Immortal will be the worst spec?

I mean color me surprised that the tank that has the role of mitigation primarily and threat secondary is the worst by what feels like an eternity if mitigation is broken. We really don't need to get into hysterics over it, all content is downable until the next patch Mind Traps adjustment.

Hey! Were on the same server! I see you and Mcra pretty often in WZ's. Awesome vid btw, I definitely plan on giving another go at the rage spec at some point. I've been rolling pretty much exlusively in immortal spec but it's getting pretty old, getting tired of hitting like a limp noodle.

Hey! Were on the same server! I see you and Mcra pretty often in WZ's. Awesome vid btw, I definitely plan on giving another go at the rage spec at some point. I've been rolling pretty much exlusively in immortal spec but it's getting pretty old, getting tired of hitting like a limp noodle.

Hey man, yea i recognize your name since I always think about Highlander.

Yea that was my experience for the first day or two of warzones, then I went vengeance and it was decent enough though low on damage (it felt at the time, could have been gear scaling), and I was debating the rage change and it has been night and day.

I believe youre in a much better place even though I briefly flirted with 13\28 so I could have smash crits + unstoppable, but force crush is just too good and important to lose.

Eh I dont like rage single target DPS sucks. Me in MUCH worse gear can single target more than you.

Sure you do.

Seemed like you cared more about doing some dmg than winning a game, getting back doored in 1 min on void, back peddeling and ya...

o well...

I must be REALLY bad for you to take the time to post this on the youtube video AND here. Also I have literally zero clue what you're even talking about Re: Voidstar. You could have said apple banana giraffe library and I would have had a better idea what was going on.

He seems good with a pocket healer and not much else. Not impressed. Numbers are big but thats all.

Yup.

Sure you do.

I must be REALLY bad for you to take the time to post this on the youtube video AND here. Also I have literally zero clue what you're even talking about Re: Voidstar. You could have said apple banana giraffe library and I would have had a better idea what was going on.

Yup.

Not my fault your a bit slow and the proof is in your own video there champ, l2p before you start posting stuff for jugs plz, thanks...