Draksen

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the game is pretty good in term of pve/leveling

Yeah I've really been impressed with this game in terms on PvE. I don't know that I've ever had as much fun leveling characters, except perhaps in extremely target-rich world PvP environments, (like AoC at launch and vanilla WoW.)

The game is so story oriented, so single-player friendly... I have to wonder if maybe they created an odd expectation by having so many PvP features at release. Compared to other MMOs, I wouldn't have been surprised if they didn't really have anything ready for PvP at launch. I never really expected this game to be GW2 or what WAR should have been.

I'm just a little surprised when I read about people being here only for PvP. Sounds cool to me, I love PvP... Personally I thought I was picking up a mostly PvE game that also supported PvP.

Edited by BDutch

Guys guys guys,

we dont care if you're carebear, hardcore, softcore, teenager, gran'ma or house wife,

as long as you play the game, and you face game issues preventing you from playing the game as it is meant to be played, I bet that you'll start to think seriously about unsubbing.

And this even if you LOVE the game and the immersion of the universe.

Some of you are clearly off-topic here.

On a side note: they called me from BioWare ;)

Seems like they take all that very seriously.

I cant believe that on page 3 Im the first to ask if I can have all your stuff.

But can I?

If I go for good - if nothing is done and the game sinks, yes, you can have my 350 000 credits.

If they manage to correct the ability lag and the pvp imbalance, then no. I might come back.

They have until next thursday for me.

You people sicken me...

Im extremely disgusted by your attitude. You know what. I canceled my subscription right after making it, to avoid having to pay at the first day where my free time runs out. But to cancel your subscription and post it like a douche in the forums. You sir and everyone that has the same opinion should think about how stupid they are acting to achive absolutely nothing. Great call keep it on.....sigh

You people sicken me...

Im extremely disgusted by your attitude. You know what. I canceled my subscription right after making it, to avoid having to pay at the first day where my free time runs out. But to cancel your subscription and post it like a douche in the forums. You sir and everyone that has the same opinion should think about how stupid they are acting to achive absolutely nothing. Great call keep it on.....sigh

I canceled because the PvP sucks.

Canceling right after making sub to avoid having to pay first day is the stupid thing.

You make me sick?

my problem isn't that you canceled because you dont like the game. Just the attitude you giving to bioware and the whole community as if this game would be total crap and thats simply not true. So stop nagging or stop playing but i dont want to read any ******** " i cancel my sub" threats, as if bioware would give a ****.

edit: this game is now a month old. Think about wow when it was at that stage and then think again.

Edited by Gouzukai

You people sicken me...

I disagree.

Hopefuly it wil be seen as an example, and push more people to do the same.

It's the very reason why I did it. I want to make some pression on the game makers, who sold us an unfinished product, with critical bugs.

The ability lag have been there before the beta week-ends, during the beta week-ends, and since launch now. Did they do something: no. Nothing.

It's quite easy: either they correct it ASAP, or they suffer the consequences.

And a "we're looking at it" isnt enough anymore. You think I care if they "look at it" for the next six months?!

In fact they can, they can look at it as long as they want, but without my money.

I disagree.

Hopefuly it wil be seen as an example, and push more people to do the same.

It's the very reason why I did it. I want to make some pression on the game makers, who sold us an unfinished product, with critical bugs.

The ability lag have been there before the beta week-ends, during the beta week-ends, and since launch now. Did they do something: no. Nothing.

It's quite easy: either they correct it ASAP, or they suffer the consequences.

And a "we're looking at it" isnt enough anymore. You think I care if they "look at it" for the next six months?!

In fact they can, they can look at it as long as they want, but without my money.

So you state the opinion, that an mmo when it's released should be fully testet and has to work perfectly so that there never has to be patches besides contetnt? You sir have absolutely no idea about the branche and you should better not talk about gamedevelopers where you dont have any idea how much and how long they have to work that you can enjoy this game. Sigh, this ignorance im facing is so ridiculous it isn't even funny anymore.

Edited by Gouzukai

my problem isn't that you canceled because you dont like the game. Just the attitude you giving to bioware and the whole community as if this game would be total crap and thats simply not true. So stop nagging or stop playing but i dont want to read any ******** " i cancel my sub" threats, as if bioware would give a ****.

edit: this game is now a month old. Think about wow when it was at that stage and then think again.

Sir, don't make me chain CC you, because your resolve bar will not save you!

So you state the opinion, that an mmo when it's released should be fully testet and has to work perfectly so that there never has to be patches besides contetnt? You sir have absolutely no idea about the branche and you should better not talk about gamedevelopers where you dont have any idea how much and how long they have to work that you can enjoy this game. Sigh, this ignorance im facing is so ridiculous it isn't even funny anymore.

Next time I'll buy a car I'll do as you suggest and accept to buy it even if the motor isnt there, because the car vendor is working hard on adding it in a near future.

Sure sure...

Sigh, this ignorance im facing is so ridiculous it isn't even funny anymore.

Sir, don't make me chain CC you, because your resolve bar will not save you!

I don'T say that this game hasn't flaws. But i can assure you bioware is aware of all these problems. It's not like they sit at home watching tv , eating chips while the servers are running. They constantly try to improve the game. But they can't bring a 1 mb patch for every single issue every player has, because there are lots of 'em, LOTS.

They announced there will be a major patch so pls stop nagging until it's released.

Edited by Gouzukai

Next time I'll buy a car I'll do as you suggest and accept to buy it even if the motor isnt there, because the car vendor is working hard on adding it in a near future.

Sure sure...

Sigh, this ignorance im facing is so ridiculous it isn't even funny anymore.

Yeah games and cars have a lot in common you know. Better we make a direct compare....jeeeeez. What is wrong with you?

At least, let's face it, if they see a lot of people cancelling for that reason maybe (just maybe ) they'll start to worry and move.

Cause if nobody cencels, in their head, all is fine, fluid, working "as intended", so why would they use ressources for correcting a non-issue?!

I state that ability lag is making the pvp experience in SWTOR horrible, nearly to unplayable, for all those who suffer from it. Some may no be concerned... good for them, be happy then. But those who are, will understand how I feel.

At least, let's face it, if they see a lot of people cancelling for that reason maybe (just maybe ) they'll start to worry and move.

Cause if nobody cencels, in their head, all is fine, fluid, working "as intended", so why would they use ressources for correcting a non-issue?!

I state that ability lag is making the pvp experience in SWTOR horrible, nearly to unplayable, for all those who suffer from it. Some may no be concerned... good for them, be happy then. But those who are, will understand how I feel.

Please! Please tell me what you expect them to do. What do you think bioware should do if there are 500 issues to solve and about every issue someone says he will cancel his sub if not fixed in the next two hours.

As for me they have one thing in common: I pay for both.

Yeah but the carvendor wont tune your car while you drive :)

edit: that's what i mean by ignorance. You demand and demand because you think you are the king since you paid for it. But that couldn't be further from the truth. So either deal with it or ****.

Edited by Gouzukai

I don'T say that this game hasn't flaws. But i can assure you bioware is aware of all these problems. It's not like they sit at home watching tv and eat chips while the servers are running. They constantly try to improve the game. But they can't bring a 1 mb patch for every single issue every player has, because there are lots of 'em, LOTS.

They announced there will be a major patch so pls stop nagging until it's released.

Bro, look at my join date (not that it makes me cool or anything) I was in closed beta. All of these things were addressed a million times by the beta testers a long long time ago and nothing was done by BioWare.

Guys, the beta testers didn't fail you, BugWare did.

And the mirror class imbalances will obviously be fixed.

You say this, but the game was in beta for months, and in development for YEARS.

Surely in that time someone noticed the differences in certain mirror class abilities, and realized this was an obvious problem, yet they remained in the game at launch.

Edited by Crowingzero

Bro, look at my join date (not that it makes me cool or anything) I was in closed beta. All of these things were addressed a million times by the beta testers a long long time ago and nothing was done by BioWare.

Guys, the beta testers didn't fail you, BugWare did.

So you think that bioware didn't solve any issues that were adressed in the beta. Are you kidding me?

`NO they propably didn't get to fix everything till release. And they had a fix release date. They fixed the issues that would make the pve contetn unplayble because that comes first. Pvp is more endgame content and so it will take more time till they will also fix this.

It's like you people think all they have to do is press a key and then the game gets magically fixed and all the classproblems are gone. Everytime you fix a bug in a game it could cause 100 more to appear.

Everytime you change something in the blance it affects all classes not only the one that gets nerfed or buffed. It isn't that easy just to change one stat and then everything works. If it would be that easy, wow would have been balanced. But it wasn't. Never not a goddamn single minute was this game balanced and yet a new mmo game comes out and the first crybabies always have to complain about how ****** and unbalanced everything is. But yeah yo people are like educated. You know everything better.

Edited by Gouzukai