Before you use your bags today...

GameTwine

Join a WZ and then open them, it seems people have found out a way to beat the RNG with biowares own group system. I think something like this shouldn't have even made it into release but I knew something was up when I'd join WZ and people were getting all types of items and I opened bags outside with no group and got only comms.

Also if you join a group it seems you get more items that rare by the dozens off mobs too, go figure.

SWTOR is riddled with game breaking bugs but this one I am not going to let go unheard, its unfair to millions of people who pay to play and I know nothing will be done against the people that abused it because there is no telling who did it. Anyways, have fun. Infact post success rates just to see if its true hell I could be wrong but when my friend tried it just now with his daily bags low and behold he finally got his main/shield.

Join a WZ and then open them, it seems people have found out a way to beat the RNG with biowares own group system. I think something like this shouldn't have even made it into release but I knew something was up when I'd join WZ and people were getting all types of items and I opened bags outside with no group and got only comms.

Also if you join a group it seems you get more items that rare by the dozens off mobs too, go figure.

SWTOR is riddled with game breaking bugs but this one I am not going to let go unheard, its unfair to millions of people who pay to play and I know nothing will be done against the people that abused it because there is no telling who did it. Anyways, have fun. Infact post success rates just to see if its true hell I could be wrong but when my friend tried it just now with his daily bags low and behold he finally got his main/shield.

I noticed this too... but I still get stuff out of warzones...

I noticed this too... but I still get stuff out of warzones...

No I'm not saying its not impossible to get an item while out in voss with no party somewhere (that's the way its suppose to work) what I am saying is people are abusing the system that was meant for PVE loot. I just think its unfair because so many have posted about not getting their gear and thought I'd share the big secret.

This game was bug tested but it seems that the bugs that mattered were kept in their secret circles.

Actually that's pretty clever and using Biowares own system.

Afterall party members = increased drop rate so that must also mean, increased item rate from bags, could do the same thing outside by teaming up before you open bags too.

Exactly but you can solo join a WZ without having to get a whole 8 man together.

RNG is random

I opened 6 bags (200 bag, weekly wins and my 2 dailies) while in a WZ today... AND GOT NOTHING.

its completely random, you ONLY notice when people get something, people looting commendations with no loot dont show up, so YOU only see successes.

but nice theory you guys have... just dont strap on your tinfoil hats too tight neckbeards

RNG is random

I opened 6 bags (200 bag, weekly wins and my 2 dailies) while in a WZ today... AND GOT NOTHING.

its completely random, you ONLY notice when people get something, people looting commendations with no loot dont show up, so YOU only see successes.

but nice theory you guys have... just dont strap on your tinfoil hats too tight neckbeards

QFT...

Confirmation bias

my guild mate got 5 of 6 outside the warzone.

I'm pretty sure this is just theorycraft.

Again this post is not to say that Bioware original intentions were to make it so you never get bags outside of warzone with no group. It was made to alert people of an EXPLOIT being used by many!

I have also gotten bags from outside of WZ with no group.

Like I said I was informed told a friend he tried it and it worked. Plain and simple. This could infact be theory craft which why I am getting 5 bags to try and will record it.

Anyone been trying this so far?

I've got 2items out of 15bags outside of WZ's so far. Mate of mine is 2 out of 22.

If there's an increased chance in a WZ (people trying it out), might do the same this evening with my dailies!

Edited by Servit

See, you just think the RNG is better because you have 8 people in your group who you can see get loot. Thus, it appears as though more loot is given, because you have an increased number of players opening bags.

Pretty sure it's all the same, but it doesn't hurt to open them in WZ's anyway.

The MVP is awesome, it's just the nublets who don't know what the hell it is or that it's even there.

Some games I'm the only one giving MvP out after sc****** a win and healing 400k in a quick match. In tough games, sometimes healing>damage and getting the kbs/75k dmg isn't always possible.

I think another healing amount medal would be nice, just the one.