Question, for a Marauder about Rage Spec.

Mcleavestein

Hi all. Does anyone happen to know if the "Gravity" talent in the Rage spec has an affect on "Seeping Wound" in Annihilation? Gravity: "Reduces the Rage cost of all movement slowing effects by 1." Seeping Wound: "Rupture has 100% chance to slow the targets speed by 30% for the duration." Am I to conclude that Gravity, reduces the Rage cost of Rupture if you have talents in Seeping Wound? That may decide if I go that path for extra PVP Rage conservation.

Thanks,

Muffins

Hi all. Does anyone happen to know if the "Gravity" talent in the Rage spec has an affect on "Seeping Wound" in Annihilation? Gravity: "Reduces the Rage cost of all movement slowing effects by 1." Seeping Wound: "Rupture has 100% chance to slow the targets speed by 30% for the duration." Am I to conclude that Gravity, reduces the Rage cost of Rupture if you have talents in Seeping Wound? That may decide if I go that path for extra PVP Rage conservation.

Thanks,

Muffins

That's actually a really good question; I'm not sure. Either way, though, Rupture's up-time is god-awful and has no place being used as Rage. You're better off not trying it.

very good question indeed, not sure my self either tbh.

On another note; do you need an extra snare/slow? with crippling slash/crush, charge and olibirate as range gain, aswell as the speed buff from olibirate and preditation.

also rupture in rage is too little bang for the buck, better off getting accuracy in the carnage tree.

Yeah I read this when you posted out and I taught "Good question" also but I didn't reply because I couldn't. I would respec to answer the question for you but respec'ing makes my wallet cry tears of blood. Even when using Seeping Wound isn't efficient I wonder how the game mechanics work.