Any August pre-orders invited?

Majestic_Jazz

I got in yesterday but I am curious to see how deep into August will Bioware go in terms of pre-orders.

So if you got in today and pre-ordered in August [redeemed your code in August] please post here that you got invited and the day you redeemed your code.

This way it will be easier to measure how deep into August Bioware is going with today's invites to get a better understanding of what the cut off date was today and where they might pick up tomorrow.

Sorry if there is already a similar thread, if so, just link me to it.

Thanks, and enjoy the game!

:)

im in :)

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

latest date in so far is aug 28th, confirmed, i see it going to end of sept today at the rate it is going, think about it, first day, 27 july in 5 waves, second day, 28 aug in 2 waves..

you do the math.

I doubt that.

The waves are randomly picked. Meaning that you could have pre-ordered on August 28th and got in on the first wave today while you could have pre-ordered August 5th and get in on the last wave today.

Take yesterday for example, there were July 21st Pre-orders who didn't get in until the last wave, around 2PM.

I think September will begin tomorrow, then October Friday and so on.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.