2 Million copies sold...but can't find 1 person :(

Jkronoff

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I missed it, but didn't see what server you play on-

Most of my tunes are on Vornskr (??)- started as "full", now usually "heavy" during prime time. My most-played just hit 36 (no rush to level- casual/ life ATM);

Normally prime time there've been 75-175 people in any given zone/ instance/ etc, with more on fleet. Lfg seems pretty active-

Hope you find a better fit for tunes-

im in a pvp server, do my qsts do heriocs and go to the republics qsts areas. To many pvers in this game from wat ive seen. I was in hoth yesterday and killed 3 republic 1v1, then they bring higher lvls, kill me an laugh etc :p few imperials around an didnt even bother to help :/

but as far as ppl in the area ive had plenty of ptys an wpvp, ive been playin from 15th dec an im now lvl 43, lovin evry moment of it

Leveling is really killing my experience. Don't get me wrong, the story rocks...but...WHERE IS EVERYONE?! :/ My main (lvl 34 sorc) bumps into 1 person or so every hour...sure there's the chat channel...but I can't seem to find ANYONE.

We all know the whole "single player game" arguement that everyone brings up, but that is not what im trying to get at. How besides talking to people in guild can I make it feel like im not the only person on the planet?

Not sure if the maps just too big, or what....but there is a decent size community. And my server is high pop. I fear this may lead me to returning to the game that should not be named. Which I DON'T want.

How are others approaching this? The empty feeling in this game is totally ruining my experience here. :(

By the maker, the game has been out less than a month. Most of my friends are running back and forth on several characters to find there notch and getting a feel for the game more. Six months top and this game will be fleshed out better than WoW. Right I am finding all kinds of things to do and crafting is actually fun while I PVP. Also exploring planets and finding data crons.

If its that bad for you than take a break and come back with in a couple to check things out.

By the maker, the game has been out less than a month. Most of my friends are running back and forth on several characters to find there notch and getting a feel for the game more. Six months top and this game will be fleshed out better than WoW. Right I am finding all kinds of things to do and crafting is actually fun while I PVP. Also exploring planets and finding data crons.

If its that bad for you than take a break and come back with in a couple to check things out.

Sure brah whatever you say. Better than wow in 6 months. LOLLOOLOL. More like f2p in 6 months.

This game is nothing else other than KOTOR3 with a coop-mode and a monthly sub. MMO rly? Nope, not rly.

Sure brah whatever you say. Better than wow in 6 months. LOLLOOLOL. More like f2p in 6 months.

This game is nothing else other than KOTOR3 with a coop-mode and a monthly sub. MMO rly? Nope, not rly.

You're so cool brah. Posting on a Star Wars forum, if you don't like the game than don't let the saber hit where the maker split you.

This game will never be F2P and your part of small minority group or paid to try and bring the morale down on these forums.

yeah that's true. I'm no way expecting it to be as full as a game like WoW per say, guess just the mix between my server not being as active as I thought, and making it to that lvl where everyone decides to reroll kind of turn things quiet.

I'm almost certain about your last statement too. Within 6 months or so this game will be smooth and for sure better then WoW and other MMO's, this games potential is HUGE. Well...I guess it's really up to bioware to see if they can deliever, but they got a great chance.

Maybe some of us just have to quit for now and come back. Who knows. however this plays out I am certain that I may return, or just not leave. But I do plan to call this game home. Eventually.

I dont understand why so many people are complaining about this... I'm Level 26 aand competing for boss/elite kills on a regular basis. I've had random people group with me for a kill so we could both get credit for it.

/shrug?

Because not all servers are The Swiftsure or The Harbinger and aren't packed to the gills with people? I actually stopped playing a level 34 marauder on Kaiburr Crystal because it was so empty. Given the faction imbalances, I can't imagine what the Republic side must have been like on that server. I was only on Taris, not that high level, and there were 25 people there at peak times on a weekend.

Edited by krameriffic

Because not all servers are The Swiftsure or The Harbinger and aren't packed to the gills with people? I actually stopped playing a level 34 marauder on Kaiburr Crystal because it was so empty. Given the faction imbalances, I can't imagine what the Republic side must have been like on that server. I was only on Taris, not that high level, and there were 25 people there at peak times on a weekend.

exact level i unsubbed at

didnt buy a single player game.

I dont play on The Harbinger or The Swiftsure. I'm on Darth Bandon. I'm playing Republic at the moment. (My main is a 31 Sith Assasin) and much of my playtime is nowhere near peak. I work nights, and often play between 830 am and 12 pm.

I play so many different toons I see tons of people. Now my son is 40something and .. I watch him play and .. no one in sight anywhere. Again yes it just came out but no matter what FANS say.. this game is slowing losing people left and right. Even me this 50-180 people only in each zone is awful.

I play so many different toons I see tons of people. Now my son is 40something and .. I watch him play and .. no one in sight anywhere. Again yes it just came out but no matter what FANS say.. this game is slowing losing people left and right. Even me this 50-180 people only in each zone is awful.

You are going to loose people in an MMO. People try the game, find its not for them, and then move on. Its expected. What will be important is the # of ongoing subscriptions. And those #s will not be known for a while.

In the recently posted interview James Ohlen said #s were going up... so we shall see how things go.

Try making an alt in WoW, and you will be lucky if you see one player in each zone up to Cata lvling zones. everybody is sitting in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

That doesnt matter because they have a working LFG cross server instance grouping. I leveled strictly using dungeons from 15-80 very easily on my last WoW character. Never had to wait longer than 3-5 minutes as a tank on a group.

Here is my hand. You can hold it. Good grief. Find a person in game or real life and level with them. What is with all the hand-holding, needy people? Is it some sort of psychology/behavior related to Star Wars - people need mom and dad to hold their hand? What more do you want the game to do? It gives a range of content - to meet everyone's interests.

Here is my hand. You can hold it. Good grief. Find a person in game or real life and level with them. What is with all the hand-holding, needy people? Is it some sort of psychology/behavior related to Star Wars - people need mom and dad to hold their hand? What more do you want the game to do? It gives a range of content - to meet everyone's interests.

It's called we pay a subscription to play online constantly with people, but there are no people around. Name calling agressive people like you....is it some sort of psychology/behavior related to Star Wars? people need mom and dad to hold their hand while posting on the forums before they get so hostile?

It's called we pay a subscription to play online constantly with people, but there are no people around. Name calling agressive people like you....is it some sort of psychology/behavior related to Star Wars? people need mom and dad to hold their hand while posting on the forums before they get so hostile?

I've done more with people in this game than I have in 4 years of lvling various toons in warcraft and 6 months in RIFT. Start looking for groups and stop expecting giant multiplayer group I WIN buttons.

I've done more with people in this game than I have in 4 years of lvling various toons in warcraft and 6 months in RIFT. Start looking for groups and stop expecting giant multiplayer group I WIN buttons.

You think anybody would really believe that?

Im level 50 and there's hardly any one to group with but i accept that as the game hasn't been out long enough and not everyone can play as much as me. There's alot of casual players that will take ages to reach higher levels despite how easy it is and then when you see how fun it is leveling alts in this game its not surprising theres not alot around at high level. If you were posting this a few months from now ide agree but come on the game has been out 3 weeks! Try to have some realistic expectations ;)

You think anybody would really believe that?

No but they should take my advice and make the attempt to group with people in chat or try to form groups for themselves. The game doesn't have a multiplayer I WIN button so people stumble around lost unable to organize themselves like some vast herd of cattle. Game has alot of reward and incentive for grouping, just gotta get it together.

Not sure which server you are on, but Hidden Beks is jam packed with players of all levels running about and doing missions. Even the dreaded Hoth had almost 100 peeps on last night, more than enough to buddy up with and do some heroics.

I will add that almost all pick up group experiences have been postive. There's always someone willing to help and players are actually pleasant to one another.

Try a different server.:confused:

You're so cool brah. Posting on a Star Wars forum, if you don't like the game than don't let the saber hit where the maker split you.

This game will never be F2P and your part of small minority group or paid to try and bring the morale down on these forums.

LOL, the lengths to which some people go to try and justify their purchases hahahha.