Got my first ship

Tronics

Hi all,

Well after weeks of trying to get swtor to work and finally did just by updating my bios, I've spent the last week or so playing and I've just got my first ship and finding it better than I thought it would be. The storys and quest just keep me wanting more, and even after finishing a quest I think "O well just one more" anyway! from what I've seen and played so fare it's very good and also very interesting story telling.

I find the graphics are good " but a little AA would'nt go a miss " and yes it's in the next patch I know! so that's good. I've come across a few bugs during play, but nothing a search has'nt sorted out on googles, mission wise that is:rolleyes: Anyway I love the space ship, it feels like it's my own and can't wait to get use to it.

All I can say is! in every mmo I've played there has always been a quest which I enjoyed and could never find a quest as good in the rest of the mmo, but in swtor! there seems to be the same level of excitement in all the quests I've done so fare, so much so! I'm knackered and should go to bed, but I keep wanting to see whats next. But I need the sleep:D

Anyway, well done to all for creating such a good game, just perfect, well apart from the buggy bits lol;)