Surge and dots

ReFlexionn

does Surge makes crit dots hit harder as well or will it just be the initial skill dmg( b4 the dot) that only benefits from surge?

Surge increases your critical damage bonus, which starts at 50%. Any crit - bleed or otherwise - is increased by your crit damage bonus. So if you have 10% Surge, that's 60% increased critical damage.

What about the talent Malice? it says it gives 6% chance to crit to force attacks, I always thought white = melee yellow = force and bleeds are yellow, but I have heard conflicting info on it in regards to that talent.

White damage is weapon damage, yellow damage is everything else (kinetic, internal etc).

Deadly saber & Rupture are weapon attacks that do internal damage, they are not force attacks.

Force attacks would be Force scream, Force crush, Force charge etc.

That the bleeds do benefit from this talent I find hard to belive. If they do, I am pretty sure that it is not intended.

i love bleeding ppl in pvp/pve, i kill better and survive better, i guess a spec is just about what fits you the most. People said they like carnage and hate rage or anni and vice versa, i guess it's really up to the player style Edited by ReFlexionn