In case you missed it: Combat logs are coming, but only for yourself

Felioats

Requesting Lock.

I have proved the need for meters/parsers, their relevance in pugs and raids beyond output and people secret desires to have this game placed in a game built around Masochism and Archaic Design Philosphies vs anything that screams Accessibility.

Quite Frankly, i'm tired of sparring with people that came from bad games like EQ1 and those "Vanilla WOW"(I do not care if we played the same game we are enemies!) fanboys that outright ignore the fact that WOW became more successful when it became more accessible.

You can request all you want. It will in no way detract from the fact that you have provided not one piece of consequential evidence to backup what you claim.

You merely claiming your argument as fact does not make it so.

But then, why should I educate you.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I have given you facts.

You said they had no relevance in Pugs. The 4 Italic items proved that they were.

You on the other hand have not proven why they are not or Why it's fun for a "blame magnet role" to not be able to prove it's innocence.

You have not proven why"guess who sucks" is better than knowing. I've had quite a few quote my post and agree. you have not. That other EQer does not count. He only serves to prove my point that you want EQ with Wookies and Lightsabers.:cool:

So anyone agreeing with me does not count, but those agreeing with you do.

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?

You can request all you want. It will in no way detract from the fact that you have provided not one piece of consequential evidence to backup what you claim.

You merely claiming your argument as fact does not make it so.

But then, why should I educate you.

Than counterpoint me with your facts?

If Healers are already "blame magnets" in Games with parsers(you even said you were blame magneted as a healer in one of your posts lol) how the number of cases where this happens going to go down without a parser?

How is just guessing better?

Like I said before my being a healer and wanting this so badly kills the epeen thing.

Despite my lining of questions you haven't provided a single answers. The previous 3 or 4 pages have a majority of people telling your wrong with only me being the most constant. Because I enjoy telling you your wrong:)

Edited by Chosenxeno

So anyone agreeing with me does not count, but those agreeing with you do.

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?

No because he wants masochism and Archaic Design Philosophies and Yes because they want Accessibility meaning more will play in a game that intends to be massive...also because i'm right.:cool:

Scroll back a few have. Please don't make me copy and paste my comment again. You've failed at debunking it atleast 5 times now.

Lock this thread. Nothing to see here.

Edited by Chosenxeno

LOL I have given you facts.

You said they had no relevance in Pugs. The 4 Italic items proved that they were.

You on the other hand have not proven why they are not or Why it's fun for a "blame magnet role" to not be able to prove it's innocence.

You have not proven why"guess who sucks" is better than knowing. I've had quite a few quote my post and agree. you have not. That other EQer does not count. He only serves to prove my point that you want EQ with Wookies and Lightsabers.:cool:

It is not guess who sucks, it is not about blame nor accusations. Groups and raids should work together as a team to succeed. Calling out individuals is horrible teamwork.

Pay attention to what is happening WHILE it is happening and work and discuss with your TEAMMATES to succeed.

You're losing so you ask mommy to stop the game?

I thought that kind of behaviour was reserved for children.

It's actually because i'm tired of winning. Have I insulted you once? Have I called you let's see off the top of my head...childish?

No I have not. When people are losing debates name-calling are all they have left.

See:Childish:cool:

And for the record all people have to do is scroll the last 5 pages to see your weak arguments and the amount of people quoting your ridiculous statements that did little to make a case against meters/parsers(i'm almost certain they were laughing at you btw):D

It's actually because i'm tired of winning. Have I insulted you once? Have I called you let's see off the top of my head...childish?

You don't think asking mommy to close the thread is childish behaviour?

No I have not. When people are losing debates name-calling are all they have left.

See:Childish:cool:

I'd have a battle of words with you, but I don't wish to fight an unarmed man.

And for the record all people have to do is scroll the last 5 pages

I'm sure all the people here are well able to read and decide for themselves. They do not need you do tell them.

to see your weak arguments

That's your opinion and wholly irrelevant to the entire debate.

and the amount of people quoting your ridiculous statements that did little to make a case against meters/parsers

Again, more of your opinion, not fact, and therefore irrelevant.

(i'm almost certain they were laughing at you btw):D

I don't think you know anything for certain. And whether they were or were not laughing again, has no relevance.

if you think for one moment I care if people laugh, you are sadly, mistaken.

Edited by Setanian

You don't think asking mommy to close the thread is childish behaviour?

I'd have a battle of words with you, but I don't wish to fight an unarmed man.

I'm sure all the people here are well able to read and decide for themselves. They do not need you do tell them.

That's your opinion and wholly irrelevant to the entire debate.

Again, more of your opinion, not fact, and therefore irrelevant.

I don't think you know anything for certain. And whether they were or were not laughing again, has no relevance.

if you think for one moment I care if people laugh, you are sadly, mistaken.

Like I said all people have to do is scroll the last 5 pages

and they will see you getting basically laughed at for your weak argument against parsers. Now we get to add Arguing just to Argue to the list. :cool:

Edited by Chosenxeno

and they will see you getting basically laughed at for your weak argument against parsers. Now we get to add Arguing just to Argue to the list. :cool:

What-ever.

I'm finished with you now. You can go.

The only one being laughed at is you. Learn to play the game and you will not need a parser to tell you what to do. Stop being so elitist and rude.

People that need extra help to play look ridiculous trying to be elitist.

The only one being laughed at is you. Learn to play the game and you will not need a parser to tell you what to do. Stop being so elitist and rude.

People that need extra help to play look ridiculous trying to be elitist.

I'm really not up for another bad debater lol.

You think a Parser somehow controls a players avatar.

You accuse me of trying to be an Elitist while screaming "Learn to play" LOL

OMG please lock this thread or ban me:cool:

Set you have help now. The only thing better than telling 1 person why and how they are wrong is telling 2:D

Edited by Chosenxeno

I'm really not up for another bad debater lol.

You think a Parser somehow controls a players avatar.

You accuse me of trying to be an Elitist while screaming "Learn to play" LOL

OMG please lock this thread or ban me:cool:

Set you have help now. The only thing better than telling 1 person why and how they are wrong is telling 2:D

I am only an elitist because I don't need easy mode to play successfully. You try to act elitist while pushing for dumb downed gameplay. See the difference.

Learn teamwork, learn to interact with others, learn how to read in game feedback and you won't need a parser. If you just want a parser to accuse others of being bad, well that says all that needs to be said.

I am only an elitist because I don't need easy mode to play successfully. You try to act elitist while pushing for dumb downed gameplay. See the difference.

Learn teamwork, learn to interact with others, learn how to read in game feedback and you won't need a parser. If you just want a parser to accuse others of being bad, well that says all that needs to be said.

Parsers/Meters streamline in game Feedback. I'll be sure to look you up if I need someone to make more of my points for me:p

Sigh I was hoping to retire this thing:

I'm not even a DPSers. I Heal and i've pretty much been in here fighting for a meter.

As a healer I am a blame target with or without a Parser. A Parser/ Meter would lessen the chances of people automatically assuming" i'm not doing my job" after multiple wipes now that you can better see:

Who died standing in what.

Who continued to DPS when they should have been interrupting.

Who's not Dispelling that mark of doom.

Who's AFK for burrito and not attacking.

Why is it OK for my role Healer to be instantly blamed when things go bad when we have could have proof that it's not us?

How in the world is not knowing the above better for any of us?

Why do you assume that only DPSing meter whores want this?

This thing is just as important for lessening the amount of blame for tanks and healers, as it is for monitoring Damage output.

You cannot tell me that the 4 things in italics isn't relevant to pugs AND raids or that they scream of Elitism nor can you give me logical answers for what is bold. I am not being mean when I say this( For Mods: I admit I was kinda earlier and yea you got me lol), but you have no real Argument if you are against.

The fact that I am a healer alone kills the Epeener Argument.

"Guess who sucks" is not a successful raid model.

Doing the 4 things in italics have gotten more people removed than output in a PuG or Raid.

Output is only a factor when everything else seems to be going right.

You have the choice of not joining a Guild that Requires you to install addons, parsers ect.

I could go on and on and on:cool:

If you can't effectively debunk this beyond" i'm sooo good because I don't need this" then they are coming. I link this for people who assume i'm a DPSer btw;)

Lemme guess EQer right? *TwitchTV Kappa face emoticon*

Lock this Thread and send me a Championship Belt. :cool: I think i've done more than enough to make the case for a Real Parser/Meter without insults or whining. I did it with a solid Argument.

Edited by Chosenxeno
Final Edit I swear:P

i have a simple solution. GIVE EACH PLAYER THE CHOICE TO SHARE THERE DPS WITH GROUP OR NOT. have it as an option as soon as you join the group.

If they don't want to share there DPS, and you are dependent on every member of the party doing there maximum DPS, then you can boot them before you even get started.

If you feel sharing your DPS is not fair, for whatever reason, then you don't have to. Join a group that wont require you to share DPS.

And for the 95% of gamers who really could care less if a raid takes ten minutes longer than expected. We can all go about our business having fun playing the game on our own term. occasionally getting yelled at by elitists and occasionally helping out a noob who is struggling to get his class figured out.

i have a simple solution. GIVE EACH PLAYER THE CHOICE TO SHARE THERE DPS WITH GROUP OR NOT. have it as an option as soon as you join the group.

If they don't want to share there DPS, and you are dependent on every member of the party doing there maximum DPS, then you can boot them before you even get started.

If you feel sharing your DPS is not fair, for whatever reason, then you don't have to. Join a group that wont require you to share DPS.

And for the 95% of gamers who really could care less if a raid takes ten minutes longer than expected. We can all go about our business having fun playing the game on our own term. occasionally getting yelled at by elitists and occasionally helping out a noob who is struggling to get his class figured out.

They are for more than output. You might wanna read the post above you. You will even learn what REALLY gets you kicked.

Parsers/Meters streamline in game Feedback. I'll be sure to look you up if I need someone to make more of my points for me:p

Sigh I was hoping to retire this thing:

I'm not even a DPSers. I Heal and i've pretty much been in here fighting for a meter.

As a healer I am a blame target with or without a Parser. A Parser/ Meter would lessen the chances of people automatically assuming" i'm not doing my job" after multiple wipes now that you can better see:

Who died standing in what.

Who continued to DPS when they should have been interrupting.

Who's not Dispelling that mark of doom.

Who's AFK for burrito and not attacking.

Why is it OK for my role Healer to be instantly blamed when things go bad when we have could have proof that it's not us?

How in the world is not knowing the above better for any of us?

Why do you assume that only DPSing meter whores want this?

This thing is just as important for lessening the amount of blame for tanks and healers, as it is for monitoring Damage output.

You cannot tell me that the 4 things in italics isn't relevant to pugs AND raids or that they scream of Elitism nor can you give me logical answers for what is bold. I am not being mean when I say this( For Mods: I admit I was kinda earlier and yea you got me lol), but you have no real Argument if you are against.

The fact that I am a healer alone kills the Epeener Argument.

"Guess who sucks" is not a successful raid model.

Doing the 4 things in italics have gotten more people removed than output in a PuG or Raid.

Output is only a factor when everything else seems to be going right.

You have the choice of not joining a Guild that Requires you to install addons, parsers ect.

I could go on and on and on:cool:

If you can't effectively debunk this beyond" i'm sooo good because I don't need this" then they are coming. I link this for people who assume i'm a DPSer btw;)

Lemme guess EQer right? *TwitchTV Kappa face emoticon*

Lock this Thread and send me a Championship Belt. :cool: I think i've done more than enough to make the case for a Real Parser/Meter without insults or whining. I did it with a solid Argument.

The only case you have made is your are too lazy to play the game so you need help. Most people don't need parsers. Your ridiculous and delusional attitude is one reason parsers should not be used. I am confident in any given situation you could not explain the math used to judge what is good or not good.

If you have to guess who sucks without a parser the answer is easy, you suck. If you can't do raids without handholding you have not shown you are capable of doing the content.

Instead of flailing your arms here trying to distract people from the facts just admit parsers make the game easier and remove major social component from the game. People who struggle with cooperative social interaction and paying attention want a parser crutch. I am telling you if you pay attention and work on your social skills you don't need a parser.

You clearly have your own issues and the last thing you need to be doing is worrying what other people are doing. If you werent running around pointing fingers at people you would not have others intentionally trying to make you fail.

Learn the game, play the game, foster teamwork and cooperation and you will do fine

I have seen no counter arguments to parsers other than "OMG U DONT NED PARSER TO PLAY GAME" what's wrong with a parser? if you're not doing things that you're not supposed to then a parser won't affect you, but, if you're doing very bad compared to other people than a parser would point you out and show that you're getting carried, I don't get the arguments otherwise.

The only case you have made is your are too lazy to play the game so you need help. Most people don't need parsers. Your ridiculous and delusional attitude is one reason parsers should not be used. I am confident in any given situation you could not explain the math used to judge what is good or not good.

If you have to guess who sucks without a parser the answer is easy, you suck. If you can't do raids without handholding you have not shown you are capable of doing the content.

Instead of flailing your arms here trying to distract people from the facts just admit parsers make the game easier and remove major social component from the game. People who struggle with cooperative social interaction and paying attention want a parser crutch. I am telling you if you pay attention and work on your social skills you don't need a parser.

You clearly have your own issues and the last thing you need to be doing is worrying what other people are doing. If you werent running around pointing fingers at people you would not have others intentionally trying to make you fail.

Learn the game, play the game, foster teamwork and cooperation and you will do fine

Why are you so scared of a parser? What are you trying to hide? hmmm?