L50 - running outlevelled flashpoints

fordfanboi

I gave up on searching for flashpoint groups and ended up hitting 50 via questing. What are my options to do the old flashpoints I skipped? If I join a group for a level 30 flashpoint, I'd kill their EXP right? And I'd be one of those that want to sit through all the cutscenes too. Solo them?

Thanks!

You will cut their exp only for killing mobs (5xp for each), quest rewards (exp and items) will still be the same.

actually no....i went back and solo'd 3 flashpoints because like the OP i couldnt find a group willing to do them. After each one....my quest/mission reward was +5 xp points. It was actually a bit annoying considering it takes like 40 minutes to complete one

actually no....i went back and solo'd 3 flashpoints because like the OP i couldnt find a group willing to do them. After each one....my quest/mission reward was +5 xp points. It was actually a bit annoying considering it takes like 40 minutes to complete one

he's talking about the groups xp not yours.

all flashpoints can be redone @ 50 in hardmode.....end of story. you can redo all of them

Actually that's incorrect. Some don't have hard modes like Hammer Station and Athiss. The Boarding Party and Foundry require you to do the normal mode first.

Solo them so you can watch all the cut scenes without some kid spamming space bar and threatening to kick.

Is this a pvp server thing? I've never had a person complain about watching the cut scenes on my server and i've run each flashpoint ad naseum.

Starting to wonder if the entire rolling need fo companions is a pvp thing as well, never run into it on my server either.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.