Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

Lord Rathari

On sith warrior, on Nar Shaddaa you have to fight some cyborg sith. in then end you get to kill or spare him. I spared him, demanding that he become my minion, to be called when i see fit. (at the time I figured that meant companion, but it didin't) He said that when the time came to fight baras he would be with me (and he was, but he just wanted to watch). well, I want him as a companion.

Ooh, yes. He's like a cute, enthusiastic little Sith puppy, even if he was totally useless at the end.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main at this time is an inquisitor. I would have liked to have had a differing asignment of appretntice out of the 4 starting ones than to have the same as everyone else. I think that of the 2 or 3 choices given for responses in dialogs a counter should have started accumulating and based on how that number grows and apprentices failed (died) it should have given each player a seemingly random apprentice. Not to say Xalek isnt cool, but to see a 3 eyed companion, a twilek or human one would make things a bit more interesting. They should work on something similar to this. Nothing short of knowing how the response counter works would allow a player to fix the final outcome and would make things different and slightly more prestigious.

Thana Vesh definately. Some of the few lightside points on my inquisitor came from not killing her (though seriously, NOT killing an ally is light side now?).

HK-47 would be awesome. There are files for him in game, it just doesnt look like the content was finished. So hopefully he's coming.

Any type of creature companion would be fun. A wampaa, baby rancor, boga, bantha, bubo, etc.

HK-47 would be awesome. There are files for him in game, it just doesnt look like the content was finished. So hopefully he's coming.

That was HK-51 and not HK-47. Current estimate is he will be put in the 1.3 patch much later in the year, but that is speculation and subject to Bioware not moving him around to a different patch(and they have plenty of time to do that since 1.2 won't be out until March and we then have a several month wait for 1.3).

Personally, I like the companions, but there needs to be a few changes and a few additions, I'll say the changes first.

All male romance companions bar Mako are absolutely useless for leveling. Sith Sorcerer, whether good or evil, will only use Ashara for the first few levels if even that before they switch to Khem Val until 50. We see her a lot but the truth is she is a horrible soloing companion because she can't hold the aggro while we do our thing.

Jaesa Willsaam is the only character that can be molded according to the will of the player, and that applies to all aspects, not just light or dark, but general viewpoint. Ashara is a pure Republic character, the only reason she's here is pretty much to turn the Sith Empire into a synonym for the Galactic Republic. She's more likely to disapprove then stay neutral if you are open to your support of your faction, which ironically, most of you integrated with willingly. (if you didn't like them, you would have rolled a consular, you know it and so do I, even if your IC reasoning is different.) We should be able to influence our companions in a similar way, especially if they are apprentices or padawans. the only lasting effect that Holocron you used on Ashara did was change he dialogue slightly.

Gifts. They are a well meaning system that's constantly open for abuse. I never stop hearing the constant use of gifts if I ever do anything that she disapproves of from other players. IT NEEDS TO STOP. I like the system ideal but it's abused far too often and never do I hear from a player that doesn't use gifts and actually... you know... WORKS for their approval. I swear to god I am the only one not interested in abusing the system. I have used gifts before, but not to the extent that others are more then willing to exploit.

Romances should be more built around "What races are available? How can we make a romance that actually works with the character's biology?" Most romances are human or cyborg, and any race that isn't is flat out unplayable. I want to have a Sith Twi'lek that can marry Vette and have kids with her, I love her, but she's a Sith Warrior companion and the closest race I could get to her is either Zabrak or Pureblood. Come on Bioware...

There needs to be universal companions and romances. We all know it'd be great if that one character you like on your Smuggler could be romanced on your Bounty Hunter. I'm not saying every companion should be like that, some like Khem Val should stay right where they are, but we all know universal companions would bring some needed flavor.

Companion Permanent Deaths. You cannot say there is not one character on your crew you want gone, because admit it, there is a character you would rather do without, one character that has absolutely no use to you aside from missions and that almost always disapproves of what you want to do. I like how Bioware made it so during loyalty missions in Mass Effect 2 that you could leave Zaeed to die, or betray Samara. there should be at least two possible chance to kill off a companion. One before we recruit them, and one during a loyalty mission.

Companion Missions. The only ones that have any real mission where you have to get off your *** and go somewhere are the first two companions you get. After that, all they do is sit on your ship, approve or disapprove decisions, and talk to you. I'd like it if Bioware made us get off our *** more so they could do something.

Personally, I don't like Thana Vesh. She's cocky, arrogant, and never acknowledges your flirt options other then to make a snide remark about stabbing you in the back. I'd sooner recruit a succubus then her. I'd make a female Sith or Jedi if I could romance Revan, and normally playing a female disgusts me. I wouldn't mind a Chiss female romance option, and Sith Inquisitors should be able to romance Zash (how many times have I heard that? Probably ten or so.)

Also, as stated in Female Romance Options in Story and Lore, females apparently need more diversity. I have no experience in playing a female character but I'll throw it out there because someone said something about it.

if you are still tallying:

Nariel Pridence, we fought well together and I would like my toon to have an opportunity to interact more with her- including romance with her.

This a million times.

I was about to say that she should be a companion.

Think of how amazing the story could have been if the Male Smuggler, a non-force user, fell in love with a Female Jedi (Nariel Pridence) who isn't supposed to love, but falls in love with the Male Smuggler anyway. The story to it would be fantastic.

Of course...it didn't happen :(

Edited by NovaSpartanX

This a million times.

I was about to say that she should be a companion.

Think of how amazing the story could have been if the Male Smuggler, a non-force user, fell in love with a Female Jedi (Nariel Pridence) who isn't supposed to love, but falls in love with the Male Smuggler anyway. The story to it would be fantastic.

Of course...it didn't happen :(

I want this story NOW :(

Edited by Ardim

For the Imperial Agent:

I think it would be interesting to have us meet Karrels Javis' surviving son and have him become a companion. At a certain point in the class quest on Hutta, when Karrels said he wanted me to meet his sons, I thought for sure one of them was going to become my first companion. Instead... Kaliyo

In addition to new companions, I also hope they add more/new content for existing companions as well.

so originally i know there was talk about not being able to be a wookie because the language couldn't be scripted for the cutscenes...

but after getting khem val, is there any wookie companions?

that would be nice at least :)

Only for the Smuggler.

KRAAY FROM HUTTA

Oh I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I would've made my submission here instead of making the thread requesting Kraay.

He is a weird Twi'lek quest giver in Hutta IA and BH get to meet around level 3-4. Who has this bizarre speak thing going on (refer to the thread specifically suggesting him elsewhere in the Story/Lore section.

He's quirky and amusing to watch. Feels a bit like Torian in that Torian is very brief with words and has some Mandalorian idiosyncrasies.

He would work well with any class/subclass either Rep or Imp. We first meet him in Hutta tho.

Edited by Vagessel

The Lady of Pain or Jew'la Nightbringer for the Bounty Hunter.

Satele Shan for the Jedi Knight. Who wouldn't love a descendant of Bastila in their party?

Miel (the Sullustan you meet during the Smuggler storyline) He was hilarious

Harkun as a companion for the Sith Inquisitor, do I really have to explain why? :p

The little slave that greets your Sith Warrior as you enter Dromund Kaas, just so my Warrior and Vette can take the piss :)

Edited by Jakesey

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to have Sergeant Jaxo and Jonas as trooper companions

I second this!

I also couldn't help but think that

Fuse would have made a good companion. He seemd to regret his actions and it would have been nice to bring him back into squad maybe restore his faith in the Republic. I know this almost certainly impossible since he can die at the end of the Tatooine story quest, but hey a guy can hope.

As for the Smuggler, I would gladly trade any one of my companions for Nariel Pridence. It's a bit sad that, despite only appearing on one planet's storyline, I found her to be more compelling and likeable than most of smuggler's actual companions.

Finally for the Imperial Agent, I'd like to be able to recruit Mia Hawkins. The Imperial Agent really needed a light-side companion earlier, and at least in the light-side path they really played up her growing feelings for the Agent. It would be nice to see that fulfilled.

Edited by TWEWYFan