Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fastest way to level

Halefthaut

What's your hurry?

This.

Enjoy the damn game. Everyone in MMOs are in such a rush to get max level then they ***** about how boring the game is. YEA, YOU SKIPPED MOST OF THE CONTENT.

I've been leveling by doing my class quest and then side questing along the way. I know lots of folks that are clearing entire planets before moving on. There are many ways to level in this game. Pick something you like and do it.

Enjoy the storylines, do some space missions, get some PvP in, do some crafting. I've been playing MMOs since EQ1 and I think (and I blame Blizzard for making WoW cater to casuals) that people have lost the concept of this type of game.

If you are in a rush to finish the game why not buy a console and play some single player games. The whole point of MMOs is to do group activies, craft items, socialize, etc. If you're only playing to get to 50 then you've missed the entire concept of MMOs completely.

Dont get me wrong, im enjoying the leveling, but i would just do my class quests and skip the "kill 30 red guys on this area+30 more as a bonus" part. Im starting to hear that sound droids make when aggrod EVERYWHERE

And yes, i play like 1-2 hours a day (from pre-release no 50 yet lol)

Questing is the fastest. It's been stated by the devs. When the game 1st launched and people were crying about Warzone exploits, they even said the people that were the highest levels, got there almost entirely from questing.

Do the bonus quests. They don't require additional cut scenes or loading screens, and require very little travel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.