Has anyone noticed...

milkey

Rakata is not "worst than them all". But I was a bit surprised to find that my 136 Columi boots had less strength than my 126 Tionese boots. They do have more power/acc (which ends up being worth it) and a LOT more endurance. I just find it a bit strange.

Rakata is not "worst than them all". But I was a bit surprised to find that my 136 Columi boots had less strength than my 126 Tionese boots. They do have more power/acc (which ends up being worth it) and a LOT more endurance. I just find it a bit strange.

The rakata weapons are the worst of the 3 tiers. Columni stats are FAR superior. thanks for spotting my typo, I'll try to make it perfect first time around.

IMO, I think they messed up the stats on all 3. AFAIK, Tionese is Tier 1, Columni is Tier 2, and Rakata is Tier 3. Rakata armor > Columni > Tionese (should be; I checked for mine) and there should be no reason why the Rakata weapon is weaker than the Columni. I think it's pretty dumb that Columni weapon is "easier" to get than Rakata and that it is stronger...makes no sense really other than that it was a stat error.

Doesn't apply just to us, I believe all the other classes have the same issue.