Cyclone Slash

Dunuh

Please make it work like the shadows whirlwind slash. To me it seems like the biggest C block for the sentinel is attack animations preventing instant damage and fast ability uses, and cyclone slash being the biggest culprit. Examples, hitting cyclone slash and having a target get knocked back or move and the animation finishing after the fact and doing 0 damage. This prevents smooth and steady dps, and the only point i see using cyclone slash in pvp because of this is to build centering before moving on to your next target.

Please make it work like the shadows whirlwind slash. To me it seems like the biggest C block for the sentinel is attack animations preventing instant damage and fast ability uses, and cyclone slash being the biggest culprit. Examples, hitting cyclone slash and having a target get knocked back or move and the animation finishing after the fact and doing 0 damage. This prevents smooth and steady dps, and the only point i see using cyclone slash in pvp because of this is to build centering before moving on to your next target.

Lolwut... Cyclone slash in PvP? u're kidding right?

Please consider taking it off your PvP rotation. Besides, in PvP, in most circumstance, it's a 1v1 or you vs. ranged.... hardly more than one sith warrior that would rush to you.

Look at the focus costs/ dmg efficient?

cyclone slash is best in PvE.. Suggestion ->

Leap -> zealous strike -> sweep -> Cyclone slash... all surrounding mobs should be pulled in after zealous strike... KB them with Sweep, and cyclone slash away... by the time they get out from KB, their HP is normally well within 20% down.

Edited by pangwl

I use it occasionally in cluster situations like the Voidstar door that was mentioned...for Combat Spec at least you can spam it infinitely...if the damage was any higher people would be in tears about it demanding our class gets nerfed. It's the best way to deal with trash packs as combat spec as well, IMO. Leap, Zealous, Sweep, and spam Cyclone until anything weak is dead. All the crits and chances for Ataru procs and more crits that it generates means you're constantly rebuilding the low focus that it can be talented down to.

That would make it really dangerous if the damage was higher.

You're rather helpless if you don't see the benefits of Cyclone. It costs 1 energy talented. Yes, there is a delay. It's great for interrupting a pack of players. I have popped stealthers with it many times.

Have you ever finished a fight with full or near full rage? I spam Cyclone after to rebuild Centering back to 30. I almost always get into another fight within 60seconds. You can also use it to refresh your 30 stack, so it's up when you need it.

Lolwut... Cyclone slash in PvP? u're kidding right?

Please consider taking it off your PvP rotation. Besides, in PvP, in most circumstance, it's a 1v1 or you vs. ranged.... hardly more than one sith warrior that would rush to you.

Look at the focus costs/ dmg efficient?

Don't listen to him. For most specs it costs only 1 Focus and can be used as often as necessary to interrupt the enemies attempting to capture doors/turrets. It's also good damage on 3-5 enemies clustered.