Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I want a Free Month how about You?

LexonLightsaber

I will say NO!

I want those who are just here to troll to have to pay to keep it up.

Not another 30 days of this crap on these forums because they can do so for free.

I will gladly start paying after next week to keep them to a low number.

Edited by Fraxture

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want most of all right now is for the OP to stop posting.

BW hasn't messed up so badly that we would need a free month to keep playing. The game is not perfect, but it's in good shape.

If you think back a bit, Blizzard only gave out a few days free time after they had a week or more of persistent server issues.

Wow...

Never before have I seen a person claim that the inability to set AA in Preferences (there is an easy and well-known workaround to turn it on already) is so catastrophically game-breaking as to demand a free month of a sub-based game over it.

I'm sure somebody will find a way to top it, but you've just won the "2012 but I WANT a Pony!!1!" award - good job

I will say NO!

I want those who are just here to troll to have to pay to keep it up.

Not another 30 days of this crap on these forums because they can do so for free.

I will gladly start paying after next week to keep them to a low number.

This is a more important cause than the op's imo. You need a really tall pair of boots to wade through these forums most of the time.

I have my own examples yes, but this post is not just about me. Each person thinks differently as to why they would deserve a free month.

This thread pertains to why you think you deserve a free month; we'd very much like to hear these reasons if there's going to be any further discussion.

Not sure about you but the lack of information and only one concrete fix: Anti-Aliasing in my 20 days of my 30 day free trial has not been adequate representation of this product. Yes they might lose 14,000,000 dollars for giving the one million subscribers another 30 days but i think it would be worth it to show they mean business moving forward. Cause i don't know about you but they haven't proved that yet.
If they really wanted to prove they mean business they'd buy me a pony. I want a pony.

And you do understand that a form of inconvenience isn't the same as the company taking the servers down out of their own volition making those servers completely unavailable to everyone?

Server is down: no one can access...and at days on end, btw, which you seem to have not addressed. Or does Blizzard give free days for maint? No? Then SOL.

This particular inconvenience is out of my control, and therefore fits the above definition. Like I said every person has their own reasons of why they thing they deserve a free month.

Ya already got a free month. Read the EULA, they owe you nothing. I cant believe people haven't figured this out yet. If ya don't like the game, cancel and come back 3-4 months or whatever and see what has changed.

I did not say they owe or are going to give me a free month. Just saying i deserve one and seeing who else agrees.

Not sure about you but the lack of information and only one concrete fix: Anti-Aliasing in my 20 days of my 30 day free trial has not been adequate representation of this product. Yes they might lose 14,000,000 dollars for giving the one million subscribers another 30 days but i think it would be worth it to show they mean business moving forward. Cause i don't know about you but they haven't proved that yet.

I want you to pay for my sub because I took the time to read this post.

I've had it forced via the ini file since early access.

Thank you for the information and advice, we have different opinions on what warrants such actions.

So why are you arguing with everyone else's opinion if you simply disagree with an opinion. Isn't that the point? We have different opinions on an issue. They may not agree with each other, but we each have the right to our opinion. Can't this thread just die. Clearly we don't agree with your opinion and you don't agree with ours.