I want a Free Month how about You?

LexonLightsaber

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a better PC or GPU on that can support this game. EA is not responsible for your lack of investment into hardware to play a game your system seems to be unable to support. If it meets the min specs, expect issues.

Really because EA/Bioware have already stated that are not even giving us the option too have high resolution textures for characters even with a super computer, your point has no validity. Please see the post that stephen reid posted they are not even giving us the option.

I was actually using the fix for AA as an example of what there doing right, i didn't list the negatives as to why i think i should be giving a free month, because it should at this point be known by everybody.

what negatives, the bugs? either way it all simply boils down to you feeling that you are entitled to something you are not! If you think swtor is failing, the whole entitlement mentality has the world failing and that is more important than a freakin game.

Not sure about you but the lack of information and only one concrete fix: Anti-Aliasing in my 20 days of my 30 day free trial has not been adequate representation of this product. Yes they might lose 14,000,000 dollars for giving the one million subscribers another 30 days but i think it would be worth it to show they mean business moving forward. Cause i don't know about you but they haven't proved that yet.

Lmao...

Not sure about you but the lack of information and only one concrete fix: Anti-Aliasing in my 20 days of my 30 day free trial has not been adequate representation of this product. Yes they might lose 14,000,000 dollars for giving the one million subscribers another 30 days but i think it would be worth it to show they mean business moving forward. Cause i don't know about you but they haven't proved that yet.

Yes but then further down the line you would notice a spelling mistake in the subtitles or something and then that's another free month request!

It would never end!

what negatives, the bugs? either way it all simply boils down to you feeling that you are entitled to something you are not! If you think swtor is failing, the whole entitlement mentality has the world failing and that is more important than a freakin game.

This is not about entitlement, and one could say the same about your mentality. I won't.

I would not say that one gets a free month. One still pays $60 for a game that can last up to a month, which is better that most games were one pays $60 and gets 6 hours on game play.

So, after 1 month pay $14 dollars and play or not, still cheaper than buying a half-*** game that only is short lived.

Edited by eyeseller

Prolly does, but does not substitute for not having one on their official forums.

They do have a dev tracker on the official forums. They also have a list of announcements at the top of the main forums page (you know, the same page that has the link to the dev tracker page). You know what's amazing? They've actually listed, in the announcements, all of the things they have fixed with each patch in the form of patch notes.

As for the high-res textures see here (taken from the dev tracker by the way): http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1499874#edit1499874

I would not say that one gets a free month. One still pays $60 for a game that can last up to a month, which is better that most games were one pays $60 and gets 6 hours on game play.

So, after 1 month pay $60 dollars and play or not, still cheaper than buying a half-*** game that only is short livied.

This is an MMO, and those other specified games currently are not subscription based.

Prolly does, but does not substitute for not having one on their official forums.

Yes, yes they do have one on their official forum. I don't know what to say if your to inept to see it other then maybe a set of building blocks may more your speed then a computer?

We would all love a free month but out of ALL the arguments that could be made for why no AA srsly made me lol...srsly lol.......co-workers are now staring at me......

I didn't list the reasons, AA was a positive on their end. Just asking if people think they should get a free month, they know why they should.

This is not about entitlement, and one could say the same about your mentality. I won't.

lets see, you feel it is your right to deserve a free month because of this or that and that is not entitlement?

anyways, no point in going down that road any further, will only lead to the inevitable.