Has anyone who did not pre-order the 21st gotten in yet?

Domone

Notice not a single 2008'er complained in here? :cool:

aha very true, as a fellow 2008'er (had to make new account :( ) i think we just all have the same view of, we have waited 3 years for this game, whats a day or two? right aha, 2011'ers need to understand ALOT of people have been waiting years for this game, and you need to realise a day or two isnt a long time at all :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol chill out

i dont even care if i get in at all, i put my code in, in october i believe i dont even remember.

chill out people, we're all gonna get our early access time. go outside and ride a bike, go hike, go build a model car. lol something you guys are ridiculous haha

lol chill out

i dont even care if i get in at all, i put my code in, in october i believe i dont even remember.

chill out people, we're all gonna get our early access time. go outside and ride a bike, go hike, go build a model car. lol something you guys are ridiculous haha

11 p.m... and -12C... ern...no thanks:D

lol chill out

11 p.m... and -12C... ern...no thanks:D

Although playin' in bf3 b2k ;D

My friend and former roomate pre-ordered yesterday and is currently playing.

I preordered off origin yesterday too v.v no such luck for me. Think i'll be waiting a while. Although the U.S site refused to accept my payment for the past 2 weeks, even though i had a relative in the u.s using THEIR CARD to pay for it. Still failed to authorize payment.

So i had to go to the EU store, contact a friend travelling in denmark, and the origin europe store charged me $80 instead of $60 for the standard edition.

So let me ask you, all you self entitled 'i preordered in july so i deserve to play first', I paid more money then you, and collector's edition users paid more money again, so why don't they get to go first. EA's whole deployment strategy is worse then.. bleh cant even think of a comparison. Nonetheless, I'm unhappy that i paid more then the average U.S citizen, yet i will be one of the last to access early access. Seems a little unfair to me fair to me.

btw, Just sayin, not raging. I'll be patient and wait either way, but its hardly something that makes me feel like "EA Cares about their customer's". They clearly do not.