Mazinger-Zetto

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my *********** god.

you're such an idiot.

Stephen has the patience of a *********** saint! He has to put up with ******* like you. He gets like 50 posts per seconds aimed at him. Stop wasting our time. He's absolutely right. Everyone wants to get into the game, it's bloody obvious. I would of exploded by now if I was him. I can't put up with this stupidity.

Really? So i guess we're not really paying them to play right? They're just offering the game as a present ..

RIGHT?

https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/status/146967418332397568

Okay, whether you believe he's in the right or not, this is poor community relations. As someone who has worked support, this would have gotten me fired.

Even if you ignore a customer's issues, you never verbally marginalize it. Never.

He would last 60 seconds if he worked for me, thats for sure.

He didn't get his coffee and morning cheerios. I do the same thing...

*customer walks in*

Customer: Oh yeah, Hi. Can I use your phone? My car is broken down and I...

Me: I *know* you want to get let into the game. By tweeting at me about that, you're preventing me from helping people with real issues. Thanks.

Customer: Yeah, that doesn't make any sense...

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE! *sobs silently*

*Customer looks around oddly. Finally inches out of the store*

Me: Ha, love it when that happens. *Plays ANGRY BIRDS again*

https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/status/146967418332397568

Okay, whether you believe he's in the right or not, this is poor community relations. As someone who has worked support, this would have gotten me fired.

Even if you ignore a customer's issues, you never verbally marginalize it. Never.

Pwnt. Now take the PROPER channels for customer service issues instead of TWEETING.

no....no he is really speaking the truth. if alot of ppl would just read and then ...her is the kicker actually try to comprehend what they just read then id be willing to say 90% of this useless whining would not even be around these forums.

LMAO, I can see you've never worked one second in retail. Running your mouth about the "truth" in retail is a fast track to the unemployment line.

Oh wow another super thread. read one page and 2 more spring up. If you strike one down the rest become more powerful then you could possibly imagine.

Also since this post will be lost in the sea of qq posts. I LOVE SEEING MOSTLY GROWN ADULTS REDUCED TO TEETHING TODDLERS NEEDING SOMETHING TO SUCK ON. Yes, promises were made but I've never seen so much dignity lost in what are supposed to be adults for the most part. Your tears make my work day go by faster. Please, continue.

Oh and @ROCKJAW - YOU TELL 'EM!

He didn't get his coffee and morning cheerios. I do the same thing...

*customer walks in*

Customer: Oh yeah, Hi. Can I use your phone? My car is broken down and I...

Me: I *know* you want to get let into the game. By tweeting at me about that, you're preventing me from helping people with real issues. Thanks.

Customer: Yeah, that doesn't make any sense...

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE! *sobs silently*

*Customer looks around oddly. Finally inches out of the store*

Me: Ha, love it when that happens. *Plays ANGRY BIRDS again*

Not the same. Thats one customer. He has thousands of people poking him for info. And he's only one man. He's doing everything he can.