Cancelled Subscription

IHeartSith

I am joining my Fellow MMO gamers in Cancelling there Subscription as this game has being an epic failure and will forever be known as the Failed MMO.

(If you wonder what i mean by Fellow "MMO Gamers" The subscription rate is dropping by 3% a day)

hahahaha another blizzard employee ! :D

(If you wonder what i mean by Fellow "MMO Gamers" The subscription rate is dropping by 3% a day)

Interesting, can I have the source please? And I am a hater and canceled subscription myself, just curious to look it up and link it to people and stuff.

Something smells like teen spirt, O wait thats the smell of bs, now if you want to post your proof of a 3% drop rate I think itd be a good reason. Otherwise you'll just be considered another wower who wants to rage that he doesent like the game for whatever reason.

I am joining my Fellow MMO gamers in Cancelling there Subscription as this game has being an epic failure and will forever be known as the Failed MMO.

i can make up numbers also

76% love this game and dont QQ about

4% like the game but QQ because it makes them feel good

10 % just dont give a ****

5% cant read

3% are to stoned...wait this ones more like 60%

2% lie

in other words who cares

So uh, do you have a link to this supposed statistic? Or are you just pulling numbers outta thin air.

Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.