How can a Sentinel heal for 90+k in a warzone?

Leekae

Zen is good for potentially 5.5k heals every time it's up, if it catches you and each if your group members.

Merciless Zeal, a Watchman passive talent, is good for a 300ish heal every Elemental crit not covered by Zen.

Rakata pots is good for up to a 8.5k heal every 90 seconds.

PVP health stim, around a 4-4.5k heal every 3 minutes.

Note: average heals based on a 15k health pool at 50.

Edited by Fascion

141k:

http://i.picoodle.com/74fivx5j

Didn't have a decent healer so most heals counted. Rakata pack, the watchman passive talent and Zen over a nearly full time game. With good gear DOTs have about 50% crit chance, which means on average 3 of Cauterizes' 6 ticks crit, healing you for 6% health... it simply all adds up over a game.

Edited by Zhorx

I talked about it before too.

but the heal on zen and burns are % of max hp.

Which is basically totally broken, as it inherently scales with hp. It may seem fine when alone..

But 5% end buff from troopers. Tanks hitting 19k hp. I have like 15k. As pvp gear has a ton of end on it.

Pretty sure the heals can crit as well. (wonder if its my crit or yours? and thus, did my focus +30% crit power effect the healing?)

with centering built to 30 stacks procing zen the next 6 burns crit healing for 2% and watchmen can heal for 2% more everytime a burn crits, and then being able to get instant 30 centering stacks on a 2 or 3 min cd (@ lvl50), so they can heal quite a bit in a 15 min huttball.

Mostly zen but i also get about 15-20k from my rakata medpac.

This is shake btw :p

Ok Shake, it was you who I was reffering to. When that WZ ended and I saw you outhealing healers I was fairly shocked.

I hate to drop 400 cybertech for Biochem but at this rate, it may be worth it. lol