PVP CROSS-SEVER Queing YES OR NO? POLL

allexj

No.

Nothing kills a server community more thoroughly than cross server anything. If you want this game to be like WoW with people afking in the fleet until the queue pops and the other 99.9% of the game unpopulated, with nobody ever speaking except to troll someone then vote yes on cross server queues.

Cross server is for people who hate other people but for some reason want to play a social game.

I hope you're trolling.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware should just make servers with cross server and without cross server queueing.

Give people free transfers to and froms ervers with or without cross server queueing and everyone can have a bit of what they want.

But yeah, imagine that.

Cross server queueing is bad enough, but if it has to happen, I don't want to be queued with a PVE server in my bracket. had that in rift, was terrible.

Edited by stevesetoe

Bioware should just make servers with cross server and without cross server queueing.

Give people free transfers to and froms ervers with or without cross server queueing and everyone can have a bit of what they want.

But yeah, imagine that.

Cross server queueing is bad enough, but if it has to happen, I don't want to be queued with a PVE server in my bracket. had that in rift, was terrible.

That would work beautifully. If BW does implement community-killing, uh, I mean cross-sever queuing, I hope they read your idea and implement it.

I hope you're trolling.

Why would you think I'm trolling? People in favor of cross server queues are in favor of them for two reasons.

1) It makes queue times marginally faster.

2) It allows you to reach the top levels of the game without ever having to speak with other players or worry about your reputation.

You can be a jerk, or you can be really, really bad and its okay because even if you are the cause of your team being crushed youll never see any of them again. You don't have to deal with enemies taunting you, and you dont have the deal with allies remembering you in a negative way. You can just do whatever you want with no social consequences.

The whole point of an mmo is to create relationships with other people so you have a crew that works together in the game. With cross server that becomes unnecessary.

Queues are bad enough, but at least you still deal only with players from your own server. Cross server queues are the stake through the heart of a server community and therefore an MMO.

Listen closely. This is not Call of Duty. Stop trying to turn it in to a multiplayer FPS with rpg elements.

People thinking that cross-server warzones will improve queues are seriously deluded. It will actually make queues worse for Imps. Basically Imps outnumber Repubs on almost every server out there (except RP-PVE). So what makes the larger pool will somehow correct this?

So, Repubs will still get instant queues. While Imps will go from 90% Huttball to 99% Huttball playing with themselves.

I vote a big,fat,slapy,incredible,supecalifragilisticexpealidoses NO!!!!

Server queues are the best! You know why ? Cos of Rivalries (or we it's spelled)! I have like a dozen ppl in my server that i want to melt their face as soon as i hit 50 and get gear :)

Things like that motivate me to farm my gear and slice my lightsaber on to their face. Besides premades vs cross server pugs ?? Good luck with that :D

So,again, NO!:eek:

Edited by Kalijimix

No to cross server warzones.

People will be more inclined to PvP if they develop a rivalry with other premades on their server. Warhammer Online had much faster queue times than WoW, despite not having cross-server queues and having a much smaller population. Why? They provided heavy incentives for PvPing (warzone victories contributed to control of zones in the open world), and there were fierce rivalries in the community.

^This.

well it was going to be a poll but i dont see the putton for it so plesze post yes or no

AS PVPER WE MOST LET OUR BIOWARE KNOW WHAT WE WANT PLEZE POST YES OR NO

12 NO AS OF 1/11/2012 TIME 8:06pm EST

3 YES AS OF 1/11/2012 TIME 8:06pm EST

YES 5char