This que is horrible

Babyduck

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you actually read his posts he's not complaing about it, he's actually one of the least omg qq omg qq about the whole thing... he's just saying it sucks... not that he's entitled you all skipped that and decided to harp on a disabled person.

here's something else before you go and harp on disabled people give it a *********** minute to settle in.. there are thousands of soldiers in america that are disabled. show some *********** respect.

*applause!*

Life isnt fair but with attitude like that makes, the world just that bit more horrible.

You know, there are some people in the world that judge people based on their insides and not their outsides?

I don't care if you are rich, poor, disabled, smart, dumb, pink, blue, or w/e, if you come off as a self entitled brat, I'll call you out on it.

and biowares founders statements right in the launcher at that.

So, they "launched" on the 13th. No server crashes that I am aware of, stable game, balanced content, delivering on every promise they have made to the community... Sounds like a successful launch to me. Only "downside" is the people crying because they fail to understand what "Up to" means.

This is the truth. The fact that theirs white knights on this forum asking people not to act like they are self entitled is ridiculous. Since when did people stop being morons, stupid, and selfish that theirs so many suggesting otherwise?

Communities don't like it when you divide them up into haves, and have nots.

Currently, theirs two types of people. Those that are in, and those that are not.

If they had just let everyone in and it turned into a disaster, at least we would all be in it together. Sure, their would be the "relax, this is how MMO's are on launch" and the doomsayers who call it the worst launch ever, but at least we would all be in the same boat.

Dividing this up has created some strange divisions, and its just leaving a weird taste in my mouth. Couple this up with the whole "form guilds" thing, and now half my friends are playing on, and others can't its just a bummer.

you make one great point. lol. everyone being in it together, whether it fails or not, is epic. an epic fail adds atmosphere, and makes everyone feel like they were part of something epic.

lol the amount of selfish ******* on this forum is disgusting large, who cares if you didnt get in just wait it out like the rest of us have to and refrain from posting about how terrible this EA is. Its a fantastic way of doing it.

I guarantee if you were one of the people that got into it you would have a total different view on this launch. You not entitled to get everything the way you want it, realize this and stop acting like a child

You know, there are some people in the world that judge people based on their insides and not their outsides?

Ted Bundy?

Don't you love it when people at school are like "I'm a bad test taker", you mean your stupid. Your telling me you struggle with the part where we find out what you know?

Daniel Tosh a wise wise man

That would be "you're" ; a contraction of you and are. That sentence would fail the grammar section of the SAT/ACT, if they even have that anymore.

Edited by Shuk

So, they "launched" on the 13th. No server crashes that I am aware of, stable game, balanced content, delivering on every promise they have made to the community... Sounds like a successful launch to me. Only "downside" is the people crying because they fail to understand what "Up to" means.

i never made any comments in that post other than the fact that the bioware founders themselves reffered to the EGA as the launch on day 1

I don't care if you are rich, poor, disabled, smart, dumb, pink, blue, or w/e, if you come off as a self entitled brat, I'll call you out on it.

Okiley Dokiley.

Umm. In the US where most people are based it has not gone on sale RETAIL WISE, that is the 20th. Early game Access does not mean it has launched. Launch means to EVERYBODY not a select few. Now by your logic then the day we get EGA our first month should start counting down. Happy ?

You have to have internet to play this game. Also, everyone can preorder the game on Origin that meets the "has internet" requirement. Therefore, everyone that wants to be in the game, can be. Retail release is irrelevant.

lol the amount of selfish ******* on this forum is disgusting large, who cares if you didnt get in just wait it out like the rest of us have to and refrain from posting about how terrible this EA is. Its a fantastic way of doing it.

I guarantee if you were one of the people that got into it you would have a total different view on this launch. You not entitled to get everything the way you want it, realize this and stop acting like a child

I cannot answer to that considering I have been in a queue now for almost 36 hours. I will let you know when I get in tomorrow how I feel about waiting as the servers sit at low population with a dozen new servers just sitting there.

i really dont disagree with the way they are doing it, but yea.. being all in. everyone on it. part of it, and it either fails or it doesnt. that is also epic, and does deserve some bullet points, as it is a hallmark of every mmo in some way, and it pulls some together just by being there...

It is straight up segragation and there will be a consequence next month as people decide to renew their subscriptions.

Yeah, I have to agree. My guild is already mid 20's while I might not even get in tomorrow. It started to cross my mind today that I should maybe just give it up and wait for GW2 and play my huge list of Steam games I haven't even touched.

For pete's sake I have Batman Arkham city and I haven't even touched it. I'm only half way through skyrim.

Leveling 20+ levels behind my guild for a hardcore player like me is kinda hard to bare especially for a WOW clone. I've already played WOW and Rift tons.

Yeah, I have to agree. My guild is already mid 20's while I might not even get in tomorrow. It started to cross my mind today that I should maybe just give it up and wait for GW2 and play my huge list of Steam games I haven't even touched.

For pete's sake I have Batman Arkham city and I haven't even touched it. I'm only half way through skyrim.

Leveling 20+ levels behind my guild for a hardcore player like me is kinda hard to bare especially for a WOW clone. I've already played WOW and Rift tons.

you've never leveled by yourself?

And you probably don't have many friends, since all humans have flaws. Even you.

It is straight up segragation and there will be a consequence next month as people decide to renew their subscriptions.

If I were them I would refund you your preorder and give you the finger... But thats just me, personally I hope you dont renew. evryone 15+ mentally will not sit on the forums whining like a kid over petty stuff like this with no valid reason for complaint. For someone "not being a child" you sure act like one.

I just do not see how people can defend the seperating of our community like this.

I really wish Rogers wasn't screwing me over with my net right now. Plugged into the modem and I'm still lagging like crazy. Gonna have a long talk with them tomorrow so that I can play proper. Really dislike running into walls all the time because of the lag.

Hear Hear! :) But this too shall pass. :D

Hell of a lot smoother than WoW and WAR.

And whoever thought of the idea of having BW just wipe all the servers on Thursday at 23:59 for a fresh restart please tell your bosses they need a new line because something like that pretty much indicates your a paid forum troll.

No game maker in their right mind would do such a thing unless there was a game-breaking mechanic. You think the nerd rage is bad now? Wait til Thursday when I would suspect millions of people would cancel their pre-orders.