overwhelming proof of intentional FACTION imbalaning on some DEVS part .. imho ...

Part_Time_Hero

The developers didn't listen to anything the beta testers had to say regarding class balance.

Because bete testers were Star Wars fan from back in the days, while good pvpers stayed somewhere else playing the game the excelled at. Dont base class balances on random players.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) trooper mortar volley travel time verses BH death drom above instant!!!

********. Level 50 trooper named Tarkastio disagrees.

2.) consular animation delays verses their counterpart instant !!!

I can`t say anything here, I haven`t played either.

3.) convert the trooper pool of energy to BH energy BH has 4% more -

same for another classes energy i forget which one

Also ********, they are equal.

4.) IA can do dirty kick on the run without stopping while Smuggler has to stop perform action then move

Where did you get this? This is wrong.

5.) Ever wonder WHY it always seems empire starts with lead on alderaan warzone?

two turrets already pointing at republic ship and do not have to turn to begin firing not to mention the BIGGEST KICKER OF ALL .. the dumb DEVS ALLOW THE EMPIRE TO TICK QUICKER THAN THE REPUBLIC ... FILM IT FRAPS IT YOURSELF ... try and figure out how empire one caps and republic two caps and forst 5 secs empire ahead ... REALLY .. I MEAN REALLY!!!! W T F

Interesting, may be true. did you look to see even if it was already pointing at us that it instantly does damage after capping? Or is there a still a cap time?

6.) force way has animation that makes republic jump up then come down before it goes off

empires is instant ... very rough across the bridge in voidstar and in huttball

Pretty sure that the empire`s has an animation time as well.

Any Sorcs or Consulars have anything to add?

7.) empires knockbacks are farther

Not true.

8.) instant lightening no travel time ... rocks have longer animation til impact

No experience in this area, someone else will have to confirm or deny this one.

9.) IA gets gets 30 secs less on its cc grenade cooldown than smuggler

Wrong. The cooldowns can be specced to be shorter, maybe thats where you got it wrong?

10.) electrocute ignores resolve bar and even dodge it gets through everything ... force stun DOES NOT!!!

Proof?

11.) smuggler sabo charge requires again you guessed it longer period of time .. IA instant!!!!

Again, proof?

12.) IA backstab instant - Smuggler has animation to pull out shotgun to deal with !!!!

I agree here, though you may want to check about backstabs animation time?

14.) im tired of listing them someone else take over

Your "overwhelming proof" has a lot of holes.

Edited by Tarkastio

I can concur with some things.

The project ability first the lighting is soo true it's annoying the fact that our damage is on delay vs instant calculations is bad design.

Next the rate at which the Empire reduces our shield is greater than the republic. I started noticing a week or so a go when we would have 2 turrets they would have one and I was observing how much it would take off each cycle. Then Empire would cap a turret so now it would be 2 in favor of the Imps...their cycle is much faster.

ALSO BAD DESIGN...I encourage anyone to take a look and see. Don't just say oh yea man it's true but really observe it. Devs made a glaring mistake.

Can answer just a few:

totally correct. last WZ match we had a situation when my wife (playes shadow) was fighting against a sorc. They both had a bit of hp left but she used her project skill first. Thing is, he used his lightning after that, she died first BUT. then, after the animation for the project was over (hand wave, rock pulls itself from the ground, hangs in there for 0.5 sec for everyone to observe then hurled towards the target) the sorc died too. It does take a while for that animation to play itself, and while it looks cool and all that, in pvp this artistic delay can be the death of you.

x) turrets.

Noticed that on a number of occasions. Most times it is: we cap left, they cap right and there is a rumble in the middle. However you can easily see that Rep ship takes more dmg than Imp ship. Confused as hell at first (thought maybe we capped later or smth but then i paid closed attention and even if you DO cap it first - you still get more dmg).

Oh and this turret stuff was maybe a week ago. Stopped pvping when they announced 1.1 and will be back in there today so will check if that is still the same.

********. Level 50 trooper named Tarkastio disagrees.

4.) IA can do dirty kick on the run without stopping while Smuggler has to stop perform action then move

5.) Ever wonder WHY it always seems empire starts with lead on alderaan warzone?

two turrets already pointing at republic ship and do not have to turn to begin firing not to mention the BIGGEST KICKER OF ALL .. the dumb DEVS ALLOW THE EMPIRE TO TICK QUICKER THAN THE REPUBLIC ... FILM IT FRAPS IT YOURSELF ... try and figure out how empire one caps and republic two caps and forst 5 secs empire ahead ... REALLY .. I MEAN REALLY!!!! W T F

Interesting, may be true. did you look to see even if it was already pointing at us that it instantly does damage after capping? Or is there a still a cap time?

6.) force way has animation that makes republic jump up then come down before it goes off

Not true.

8.) instant lightening no travel time ... rocks have longer animation til impact

Wrong. The cooldowns can be specced to be shorter, maybe thats where you got it wrong?

10.) electrocute ignores resolve bar and even dodge it gets through everything ... force stun DOES NOT!!!

Proof?

11.) smuggler sabo charge requires again you guessed it longer period of time .. IA instant!!!!

Again, proof?

12.) IA backstab instant - Smuggler has animation to pull out shotgun to deal with !!!!

Your "overwhelming proof" has a lot of holes.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Do you play ANY of the classes mentioned??

I wont comment on why i think there are Imbalances becuse im not entirely sure , a lot of people are complaining on the Rebulic side they cant all be wrong , and it would also see a lot of they are not going to continue with their subscriptions if they are true to their words .

With that said for me It has spoilt the game some what , pvp warzones consist of me being stunned and killed as soon as i get out of the spawn area what ever class im playing against . For what ever reasons even if its because im just plain old rubbish at pvp this cant be right.

Considering the imbalance in population in favour of Imperials and the percentage of complaints from Republic the game has already failed .

True enough; only factor ive seen that has any meaning was vs stealth though

My guess is some of our troopers dont pay attention to recharge rates and burn themslevs out too fast not using basic attack fillers, by the way the stage changes for trooper recharge are more clear then heats' rate change

Does kinda look that way though, ive played both can't really see much of a difference on actual effect.

im callling partial BS on the tick times, same gun same tick rates, facing effect maybe true, it effects 5 points at beginning of game if it does...cant say ive ever lost by 5 pnts though

same time effect that ive seen the "jump" for councilors ive actually used to advantage, just jump and use it and oh look a flying blow back...

Not true.

Agree, you get blown back same distance, good players know they get max effect range from this at it edge vs it epicenter.

sadly true, but again only real meaning here is vs stealthers who some times get away befor animation hits them...not always though; seeing as both have the same CD and channel times i cant say I care, also SI have nothing but Lightning animations kinda hard to tell what they use until its hitting you

Again, proof?

Even if true not relevant both require same amount of set up time and need damage to set off, I can toss sabotage and attack with no more delay then a IA, it goes boom on that attack regardless of animation.

it does feel faster, no proof here....cant really say I care though...dead is dead time of dead remains the same

Ive heard all this before, people complain all the time this faction is loved more then others. Are their differences? sure. Animation differences mostly; the effect on numbers....marginal. With CDs and the fact that few humans can take consistent advantage of the micro seconds in time difference only makes it less relevant. People don't lose because there class is some how weaker they lose because they are weaker or their teamwork is weaker.

The real problem is mind set and making excuses for being bad at pvp, blame the human not the tool.

Smart PVPers take advantage of the differences, I see DFA on a BH I yank him into the fire, I see lightning that's like a giant flash light that says kill me please. "it also acts as a blind screen making it harder to support target."

When I see a tracer spec BH spam his gay little missiles, i interrupt his cast and watch him stand there doing nothing but hit a button that wont work...So on and so forth.

There are some numeric differences, that do need to be fixed, but the animation problems are not a big deal, both sides have weakness if you look for them. Even if they make the animations faster, I doubt many of the players complaining could even take real advantage regardless.

This game is for the most part fair, people will complain all day and bring "proof" to show they have been cheated fact is the vast majority are just covering up their lack of skill, intelligence, or adaptability.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Do you play ANY of the classes mentioned??

Knock back is not better for imperials.

SS do have a jump/flip animation for their aoe push.

Electrocute does not go through resolve bar.

Only indifference between consular and sith sorc is the instant cast ability which does have a time delay between when the damage is registered. SS is instant while cons waits for the animation to complete. Only thing that needs to be fixed from that duo.

People need to realize classes weren't originally designed to be exactly the same across factions. That was changed in beta and probably account for SOME of these differences.

All this "imbalance" among sorcs and consulars makes me chuckle.

Could you take into your imbalances list sorcs have an animation in their primary attack that points to them from another galaxy while consulars pebble shower is very hard to spot where it is coming from ?

Could you also take into your imbalances' list that actually the delay in project makes the consulars have more burst than sorcs as the project hits at the same time that their next attack ?

Do you care to explain what are the effect of the project delay clipping with next attack over pushback ?

Do you care to explain what are the effects of the project delay over healing timing ?

I would ask for better mirroring also, make a delay for both classes on same attacks and make lighting invisible as pebbles are. The lightning animation is the worst animation posible for PvP and makes everyone able to see from where is that attack coming.

This is a much biger imbalance than the freaking half a second delay in project that is actually an advantage as cliping with next spell does more burst damage.

And for the "problem" asociated with project that have been said here ad-nauseam - interrupt caping - you have instant DoTs Mr. Consular ... and DoTs interrupt caping, and not just that caping but subsequent ones until the DoT expires.

Imbalance ... my rear.

You're really going to argue that launching into the air, announcing to the world that you're about to do a major aoe dps attack, is purely cosmetic??? Honestly, this sounds a bit... willfully ignorant, no offense.

There is no argument here. You just don't have any argument. You're comparing animation that doesn't affect a gameplay mechanics to a broken gameplay mechanics.

All this "imbalance" among sorcs and consulars makes me chuckle.

Another clueless.

Could you take into your imbalances list sorcs have an animation in their primary attack that points to them from another galaxy while consulars pebble shower is very hard to spot where it is coming from ?

Sure, if you're a scrub that has no clue what's going on. Again - how is this animation affecting your dmg? Don't bother answering - it doesn't. That's a silly argument. Try again.

Could you also take into your imbalances' list that actually the delay in project makes the consulars have more burst than sorcs as the project hits at the same time that their next attack ?

I nominee this for the "Most ret****d comment of 2012". Especially when your rocks are floating mid-air because your target just stealthed, your dmg was not delivered and your CD was used. You're comparing instant dmg in the true meaning of the word instant to dmg that gets delivered almost 2 sec later because of a stupid animation? Really? You can't be serious. Ok, i suppose we need to watch this again:

Do you care to explain what are the effect of the project delay clipping with next attack over pushback ?

You should try and comprehend what the word "instant" means, why this spell was given to sorcs/sages as an "instantly delivered dmg" and why ~2 sec delay is bad for an "instant" spell. Or you can simply continue making a complete fool out of yourself showing your incredible lack of knowledge of how the game works. Your choice, i'm actually trying to save you the embarrassment.

I would ask for better mirroring also, make a delay for both classes on same attacks and make lighting invisible as pebbles are. The lightning animation is the worst animation posible for PvP and makes everyone able to see from where is that attack coming.

Thank you, sir, we finally are on the same page. Add the same delay on Shock or remove it from Project. Problem solved. I would also suggest to buy a monitor with better than 640x480 resolution and videocard that is made at least 1980 and you will be able to see the pebbles quite well. Or visit a doctor for better glasses. Obvious sarcasm, i know, but you can't expect a serious answer to an argument that doesn't exist - whatever the animation of lightning/pebbles is - it doesn't affect the mechanic of the spell. However the animation of Project does affect its mechanics and much to your surprise - in a negative way for the sage. I played a sorc to 30-35 in beta. And now i'm playing a sage. Shock is absolutely insanely superior to Project. "Invisible" instantly delivered dmg compared to an idiot waving his hands and dealing the dmg with 2 sec delay. Hmmm... which one to pick... tough choice indeed.

This is a much biger imbalance than the freaking half a second delay in project that is actually an advantage as cliping with next spell does more burst damage.

No, this is a your poor attempt to cry "Devs, pls don't take my advantage!!1". Poor attempt tho. Flashy animation compared to a broken and not properly functioning game mechanics. Try again. Besides your numbers are quite wrong. As obvious by the movie i just linked the delay is way more than half a second, it's actually 1,7 sec on a 15m distance and guess what - it gets bigger on 30m so it is actually close to 2 sec which is more than a GCD.

And for the "problem" asociated with project that have been said here ad-nauseam - interrupt caping - you have instant DoTs Mr. Consular ... and DoTs interrupt caping, and not just that caping but subsequent ones until the DoT expires.

Nice one. Try again... again. DoTs don't tick instantly. Your theory goes in the garbage.

Imbalance ... my rear.

Yes, dear, i know... I would want to keep my advantage over the "mirror" class too. I would've tried to pull non existing animation problems (just because they're "flashy", lol, pathetic...) and try to counter it in the most silly way (DoTs vs Project lol...). If you don't understand why Shock's instant dmg is an advantage, it's ok, no worries, that's why i roll scrubs all day with no problem, after all 9 out of 10 sorcs are garbage anyway. Oh, sorry, forgot - that's because of my "imbalanced and more burst", LOL. :D

Edited by Drakaris

Talk all you want here.

Last night I saw for the 9000th time people stunned through full Resolve bar. Our tank was 3 meters before the goal line with full white bar when Imps respawned and there were like 7 of them trying to kill him. I was watching over from the upper ramp - he was stunned 5 times during his path those 3 meters. It was clear as a bright day - a step, a stun, a step, a stun.

It is the bad game design and the lots of "checks" the game does in order to proceed. Oh, stun, Ok - is there a resolve bar, Yes, Ok - is the bar full, Yes, Ok, do not apply stun... But in reality game "freezes" so the checks complete and as a result you get stunned. And when you are targeted by 7 people, each and everyone trying all to stop you, the result is that our tank passed those 3 meters for 5 seconds!!!! All with full white resolve bar!!! Luckily, he scored, but that's not the point.

Another POOR design:

Leaps - when you are targeted by a "leap" mechanic and you are on the run, you are stopped by the game for the duration of the "leap" animation - until the other guy actually lands on top of you, resulting in a STUN!!!

I can't recall how many times I've been "stunned" in the fires of Huttball "waiting" for the Marauder to actually fly his *** to me, but hey... the COLLATERAL damage I ate was enough to kill me.

Another AUGHFULL design:

Illum Mission popups - when you are alone it's ok, just the screen fills with yellow text... But last night we were 200 people at Illum "arena" fighting and every damn 5-10 seconds

those mission updates pop, the entire game freezes for ALL players there?!?! What the F??

Because this is a server broadcasts to all players in the "arena" and the server expects the replies, the result is 2-5 seconds freeze until all clients have replied... Free MASS stun and the occasional game crash to desktop because of this.

BIOWARE?!

Talk all you want here.

Last night I saw for the 9000th time people stunned through full Resolve bar. Our tank was 3 meters before the goal line with full white bar when Imps respawned and there were like 7 of them trying to kill him. I was watching over from the upper ramp - he was stunned 5 times during his path those 3 meters. It was clear as a bright day - a step, a stun, a step, a stun.

Who the hell cares, i was healing him, so it's impossible to die no matter how many stuns they have. :D

Right, as if this would be the only issue with stun.

Let's not forget about the fact that more than often Resolve bar doesn't fill when player gets hit by stun/knockback.

Or that for some reason stuns give less resolve than knockbacks.

:rolleyes:

@OP

Paranoia much?

Like must conspiracy nut jobs you got basically everything wrong - the only differences are down to animation delays and that goes both ways ( SI push back takes so long to finish it only works on stationary targets )

as for empire supposedly pushing people further, I can tell you that though distance of the pushes varies madly - but it's not faction specific.

Example; I try to push a shadow off the ledge near their endzone, he barely moves to the edge - in return when HE pushes I fly almost all the way to their endzone. He was level 50 if that matters.

This is totally true. most if not all games i been in the empire get one and repub get two but they are equal? then suddenly empire manage to cap one more and the points go dramatically in their favour. Last game i was in we had 2-1 cap for over 60% of game time but for the 30=40% it was enough to get them a 200 point lead, how the hell does that happen unless they are ticking way faster.

As far as im concerned i wont be subbing past the 1 month there is so much wrong with pvp its not even funny and the complete imbalance of the factions is outstanding. Empire have instant nukes meaning they can cycle skills much much faster while we waiting for animation times its truely a joke.

roll on next fail game.

as for empire supposedly pushing people further, I can tell you that though distance of the pushes varies madly - but it's not faction specific.

Example; I try to push a shadow off the ledge near their endzone, he barely moves to the edge - in return when HE pushes I fly almost all the way to their endzone. He was level 50 if that matters.

This is entirely latency issue, and I don't mean lag, just the time it takes to actually send your pushback to the server, it sends it to the pushed person and then the return to your client.

Thing is, that what you "see" is not what the server sees. I've been forced now for quite some time, not to use pushback based on what I see on the screen, but first stun the person, actually walk to him, position myself according to where I want him to land, and then execute the pushback, because in reality the player position is rarely the one you see, it's most likely off by a good 5 meters.

That's why I've got cases when the player is in front of me and I use pushback, only to see same player fly over my back!

Go figure :D

Edited by Lacressian

Half of my friends play Imperial whilst the other half play Republic. So it was an easy test for us.

1. Smuggler's Dirty Kick remains greyed out for use until you come to a complete stop, while Operative's Debilitate allows use while moving.

2. Inquistor's Shock has less of a delay than Consular's Project.

3. Trooper's Mortar volley has a greater delay than BH's Death from Above.

4. Virtually all white dmg abilities have a reuse animation delay longer for republic than Imperial.

5. The turrets do tick faster for Imperial than Republic.

6. If you believe this is a mistake and not intentional, when EVERY SINGLE BUG favor's the Imperial side, your an idiot.

(edited for one thing i got wrong that i misread ) so removing the one i got wrong

i stand by the rest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY LAST STRAW ... i had overlooked or excused or hoped a fix was coming for the list below

but i guess this is my hair that breaks the camels back !!!!

The turret problems favoring empire are ridiculous

screw this game yall have fun ... im walking away until summer ill look back in and see if they cared enough to balance the faction and hopefully management holds some DEVS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS BLANTANT ABUSE of POWER IN DESIGNING THE FACTION THEY WANTED TO PLAY to have all sorts of SUBTLE ADVANTAGES!!!!! the EVIDENCE IN ITS ENTIREITY is OVERWHELMING when looked at from a distance other than one at a time

JUST SAD ...

and REALLY LEAVES A BAAADDDDDD TASTE in my mouth for a company I have LOVED FOR YEARS AND YEARS :(

so add it to the list of things that severely imbalance the so called "mirror" classes

things like the following:

14.) im tired of listing them someone else take ove

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CLASS BALANCE JUST FACTION BALANCE AND TRUE MIRRORED CLASSES AND NOW FOR THE DEVS THAT IMHO INTIONALLY DESIGNED THESE ADVANTAGES INTO THE GAME TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND SOMEONE FROM UPPER MANAGEMENT PREFERABLE THE CEO TO PUBLICLY APOLIGIZE FOR ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN

any reasonable person that understands probability KNOWS beyond a shadow of a doubt there a far too many "oopies and overlooks " to be beniegn

THIS WAS INTENTIONAL WITH MALICE no other reason ALL THE ADVANTAGES GO TO EMPIRE !!!

have fun ill look in from time to time and see if they did anything about it

im going to take a break

if you are staying in this game and PvP you SHOULD DEMAND THE ABOVE BE FIXED and a REASON GIVEN as to way it was allowed in the first place and HOW SO MANY BETA TESTERS MISSED these GLARING ISSUES ... i guess they were just playing and not testing

/wave

ps im mad and didnt proof read and im not the faster i log out right now the better and put SWTOR BEHIND me for a long while and hope it gets fixed

I would put up my video of yer turrets on the republic zones THEY do same****......Stop complaining.

Riiiight, that is a lot of angry shouting. And most of it is testable and untrue.

I play a sorc myself. So I will stick to the Jedi consular versus sorcerer points.

Lol, you don't even list which abilities your talking about. But don't fear : ability delay is a game thing, they are working on it. And it is exactly the same for both sides. my Lightning storm cast animation does not have any relation to when the dmg of that ability is done.

6.) force way has animation that makes republic jump up then come down before it goes off empires is instant ... very rough across the bridge in voidstar and in huttball.

No it isn't. we do the up and down move just as you guys do. This ability is the prime example of the ability delay i talked about above .... everybody has it, but after you get used to it you can adjust the timeing of when you activate it (read: activate it about half a second early). Ive seen only one republic player get really good at this... but empire players are facing each other in hutball aaaaaaaaaaall the time and this ability does about 1/3 of my kills (yay hazards)

Again : NO. We just play a lot more huttball so become very very good at using KB's

The moment dmg ticks, and the cast animation are only very loosy related. Most of the time the animation lags behind the activation by about 0.2 to 0.5 secs. So when that 'instant' lightning hits you the dmg is already ticking for a bit. Animations are nice and all, but have nothing to do with the dmg landing, sorcs and consulars are casting the same spell, so the moment of dmg landing is the same.

And your rock does NOT have flying time. Stuff with flying time will actually chase you round corners etc. (really, go activate force speed when someone is shooting a missle at you those have fly time (but will still always hit if you where in los at the end of the cast) your big rock does dmg the moment it starts flying, and the animation is just for show)

Pure bull. My electrocute gets affected by resolve just like all the other CC. Do you think i would ever loose a Hutball game if i can kill the ball carrier going over a hazzard every minute ?

And you know what the funny thing is ???

In that whole huge post where you list the "differences" and where you even start going all caps, you manage to not mention the ONE thing that actually is different between sorcs and consulars:

Consular 31 point healing talent has a 15-2k instant heal at activation, the sorcerers version does not. (we only get the HoT and not the insta heal at start)

So for the love of god, when listing stuff. Test it, check it, and list EVERYTHING. Not just the stuff that is good/bad for your side.

Talk all you want here.

It is the bad game design and the lots of "checks" the game does in order to proceed. Oh, stun, Ok - is there a resolve bar, Yes, Ok - is the bar full, Yes, Ok, do not apply stun... But in reality game "freezes" so the checks complete and as a result you get stunned. And when you are targeted by 7 people, each and everyone trying all to stop you, the result is that our tank passed those 3 meters for 5 seconds!!!! All with full white resolve bar!!! Luckily, he scored, but that's not the point.

Another POOR design:

Leaps - when you are targeted by a "leap" mechanic and you are on the run, you are stopped by the game for the duration of the "leap" animation - until the other guy actually lands on top of you, resulting in a STUN!!!

I can't recall how many times I've been "stunned" in the fires of Huttball "waiting" for the Marauder to actually fly his *** to me, but hey... the COLLATERAL damage I ate was enough to kill me.

Another AUGHFULL design:

Illum Mission popups - when you are alone it's ok, just the screen fills with yellow text... But last night we were 200 people at Illum "arena" fighting and every damn 5-10 seconds

those mission updates pop, the entire game freezes for ALL players there?!?! What the F??

Because this is a server broadcasts to all players in the "arena" and the server expects the replies, the result is 2-5 seconds freeze until all clients have replied... Free MASS stun and the occasional game crash to desktop because of this.

BIOWARE?!

Some of that is just not understanding the mechanics. A leap can have an immobilising effect rooting you in place, not stunning. Roots are also not effected by resolve which good players will see an enemy with full resolve and root not stun, might explain the huttball thing. oh and leap root is as soon as its cast, which is why you stop dead before it lands.

Riiiight, that is a lot of angry shouting. And most of it is testable and untrue.

I play a sorc myself. So I will stick to the Jedi consular versus sorcerer points.

Lol, you don't even list which abilities your talking about. But don't fear : ability delay is a game thing, they are working on it. And it is exactly the same for both sides. my Lightning storm cast animation does not have any relation to when the dmg of that ability is done.

Jesus... Unbelievable... Here we go again...

The moment dmg ticks, and the cast animation are only very loosy related. Most of the time the animation lags behind the activation by about 0.2 to 0.5 secs. So when that 'instant' lightning hits you the dmg is already ticking for a bit. Animations are nice and all, but have nothing to do with the dmg landing, sorcs and consulars are casting the same spell, so the moment of dmg landing is the same.

Nope, they're not. And no, your numbers are wrong. Proof... again, lost count of how many times i linked this, it's kinda pointless to deny the obvious especially to ppl who actually played both classes extensively from the beta till today. So.. here we go again!

And your rock does NOT have flying time. Stuff with flying time will actually chase you round corners etc. (really, go activate force speed when someone is shooting a missle at you those have fly time (but will still always hit if you where in los at the end of the cast) your big rock does dmg the moment it starts flying, and the animation is just for show)

Yes, it does have flying time. Also it's affected by the distance it travels - the longer the distance - the later the dmg is registered. And no, it does not do dmg the moment the rock starts flying (watch it again if you still have any doubts). And because it's quite obvious to see here...

...the dmg registers on impact. Any more questions? Good, let's move on.

Test it, check it, and list EVERYTHING. Not just the stuff that is good/bad for your side.

I did. For months. Both sorc and sage. Did you? Because obviously you have no clue about how Consular's Project works. And i have how Shock works. Because i played both classes. Now if the Youtube link does not provide enough proof for you that you actually have no clue what you're talking about - roll a sage and test it yourself. Then come back to tell me "Yes dude, you were absolutely right." Because I am.

Edited by Drakaris