A thank you to the extremist

Kimasoko

I just wanted to thank all of you extremist, fanbois and ragers alike. These forums have got better and better over the past few months and keep me so entertained at work.

Ragers with your waa waa this that

And fanbois with you stoic "coolness" and sometimes trollishnocity.

I love you all and you hypocrytical and ironic statements.

Who else gets on here for the show?

I just wanted to thank all of you extremist, fanbois and ragers alike. These forums have got better and better over the past few months and keep me so entertained at work.

Ragers with your waa waa this that

And fanbois with you stoic "coolness" and sometimes trollishnocity.

I love you all and you hypocrytical and ironic statements.

Who else gets on here for the show?

I love you too. Best troll post I have seen in these here parts. Still just a 5 compared to what I am used to seeing on other game forums.

Hmmm you fit into a catagory ....

"The guy who stays above the fray to observe the community dispassionately ..." Kind of like an anti-hero. You smell of Old Spice and have a devil-may-care attitude. Kudos sir.

He's right though, the forums are really funny these days.

"The guy who stays above the fray to observe the community dispassionately ..." Kind of like an anti-hero. You smell of Old Spice and have a devil-may-care attitude. Kudos sir.

Hey..... some of us wear Brute.

He's right though, the forums are really funny these days.

Money cant buy good entertainment like this...best forums ever..i thought the epic whinning about not getting a new timeline snippet or class video was great, this is just..just...awesome, best ever /makesmore popcorn.

We should all strive to be like this.... :D

Thank you for the LOL!

Troll post you say? I wouldn't even call it spam. I love the good old trolls that actually put some effort in and were funny.

Now you just see people that has some serious problem and is looking to create misery and anger. It might be a sense of lack of control or just pure spite born from a not so happy childhood.

Drama is always fun. These forums sometimes remind me of my summer job at Wallmart where you would see all these overly serious self entitled looking adults in the return line, especially on holidays. I just laughed at the jerks and was fired but no way I would kiss the *** of how disgusting humans are just for the sake of customer service, and neither should Bioware.

Cheers! But i must admit, while at work i likely smell of Old coffee and have a my-boss-is-the-devil-may-kill-him attitude. But yes, when at home you are most correct sir or mamm.

I feel as if my trollishnocity is not being taken cereally. Please rage and fanboi exclusively in this thread so i can just refresh it.

Ill start you off

Hey im mad!!

Wat seems to be your boggle?

My boggle? My boggle is that BW, aka ********rs! Told me id get a hello kitty dogcat freakshow pet. And i didnt!!

Well BW, aka Brotastic Worldofawesomeness, told you that your freakshow pet would come after me and my other awesome people got them

Well fling poo on you

Ha i eat poo

Oh ya? Me too, nomnomnomnom

Nomnonomnom

Nomnonomnom

See in the end yall can all sit down and share a meal together

Ok just got back from lunch. I feel as if i should have picked a side to get this started. So ill go with the popular "if they let everyone in youd have server crashes and Q times. How would that be?"

Well most everyone is in an endless Q and not playing neways so hows it diff. Oh no he didant!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.