why bother posting threads aboput the game play

Iggybug

Why do any of us bother to post any thing about the pvp. the devs play as imps, they will not change the fact that the imps are op. they dont even read the forums becasue they dont care what you think. they just want you to shut up and pay your money.

Actually the devs read everything, and take what we complain about into consideration. They know you're going to end your subscription if you don't like the game, which is why almost all the additional content and changes that have been from the beginning of Beta have been player driven.

Give it time, and be patient the game was just launched.

Edited by keedo

Another bad player giving republic players a bad name.

I rerolled my imp to republic. I wish they kept wz winning %, because I seriously doubt I've lost more then I've won on my pre 50 republic.

Other then some smuggler/trooper animation imbalances, everything is the same.

There are community representatives that read the forums and carefully determine what is constructive and not. That is sent to the devs who maybe will investigate and maybe change something. The reps who forward baseless issues will not stay long and will just embarass themselves.

Players can make suggestions and wishes but noone but the devs have the actual numbers. There is no point in whining...

As always, workers (developers) dont have any strong loyalty to the company or customers more then what promotes threir own carrer so if you think they care...

Look, the republic sucks on my server. We lose 80-90% of the matches I'm in.

That said, the empire is not OP or has and has no advantage that I can see other than they have a higher percentage of lvl 50's with gear ATM.

I'll be in a match with 2-3 50's including me, and a bunch of 15's and 20's with no expertise gear.