Who will continue to re-sub...

OriginalVs

I'm staying. Most fun I've had in an MMO for a long time. Yes, there are issues. I'm not going to spin that one. But despite those issues I'm having a blast. I can only imagine how much more fun it will be once certain things are worked on and new things are added.

I guess the title tells it all really.

Just curious of how the community feels about the game. I for one, am not, but nor am I going back to wow either, I'm gonna sit it out for GW2.

What are you guys doing? :)

I came, I swtored, I unsubbed.

mediocre single player rpg trying to be an MMO. I too await GE:2 with hope.

What I love is that the "who is subbing for 6months thread" is full of people leaving.

and the who is bothering to resub thread is full of people staying....

lol

Edited by Cameirus

i will

im not of the generation of wow babies that care about micro pixels and want everything on a silver platter.. i was there when stuff in molten core died without damage meters or boss mods and ill be here six months from now , time permitting, because there is SUBSTANCE in this game, what the new generation ov wow babies doesnt seem to get or care for

Cancelled my subscription after being bored out of my mind for two weeks at endgame.

1.1 holds nothing interest. I don't like blatant loot bosses like the ones being added to KP, and they've announced little to no details about the Flashpoint, which isn't going to progress my character in any way anyways. Not to mention that 1.1 doesn't seem like it will further the overarching story of the game, and thus I don't much care about some self-contained conflict in a Flashpoint.

Seeing as how 1.1 isn't even out yet, and we have no idea what or when to expect 1.2 I don't think I'll be returning to this game for at least several months, if ever.

Also throw in the blatant lies and damage control they've been doing about the graphical settings and other performance issues, and I just don't have much faith left in them to pull this game out of life support.

Cancelled my subscription after being bored out of my mind for two weeks at endgame.

1.1 holds nothing interest. I don't like blatant loot bosses like the ones being added to KP, and they've announced little to no details about the Flashpoint, which isn't going to progress my character in any way anyways. Not to mention that 1.1 doesn't seem like it will further the overarching story of the game, and thus I don't much care about some self-contained conflict in a Flashpoint.

Seeing as how 1.1 isn't even out yet, and we have no idea what or when to expect 1.2 I don't think I'll be returning to this game for at least several months, if ever.

Also throw in the blatant lies and damage control they've been doing about the graphical settings and other performance issues, and I just don't have much faith left in them to pull this game out of life support.

Hate to hear that buddy, wish you the best in your future endeavors. Maybe check back in next year see what's changed.

While I empathize with some "Negative" forum posters (As I've had many of the same issues/concerns), I will continue to sub.

As a whole, I think the devs have done a great job with the launch. A few MAJOR problems I've had, have been addressed quickly.

I'm sure they'll iron out the "Annoying" bugs as time goes on, but it's obviously not priority.

Of course I will keep my 1 month recurring going until I get bored.

If you maxed level and burnt yourself out already, that is simply your own fault. Nobody forced you to spend 100s of hours maxing level before 90% of the players.

/smack forehead for the 100th time