Invites should be RANDOM

DragonAgeOrgins

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever hear of the concept, first come first served? I have been following the game since they started talking about the concept. I preordered the first day and registered the key as soon as I received it. I was able to read and follow the directrions.

I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"

Can't read this and not flame :)

Where do you come from?.....is it 1 of those places I have been on holiday where the word queue cannot be translated?:rolleyes:

I followed Star Wars since 1977 (probably others here who read the books before then, I didn't until after seeing the film).

But I don't think that entitles me to jump the queue. :eek:

"Upto five days" does not mean including.... it could mean 1 minute of those five days:p

queue

   [kyoo] noun, verb, queued, queu·ing.

a file or line, especially of people waiting their turn.

Good job OP

I think it's logical that it should be random. Because a player pre ordered a game six month's ago that gives them priority over me. Their force is to the strong is stronger then mine. We "ALL" pre ordered the game. Some of us don't have credit card's and you changed the date twice on when it should come back.

The reason I didn't pre order month's ago. Because I pay with a pre paid gift card that cashes out 5 dollar's every month. I followed the game Since 2008. So this "first come first serve" ...I was here in 2008, first come?

It sucks thb. Another day of waiting for an invite but not given one. Why does the AD still say "Up to five days early, we are in the second day"

In other words 'QQ I didn't pre-order early enough and have to wait'.

Yes mate, you have the same problem as countless others. The fact that you don't have a proper debit/credit card is YOUR problem not BioWares

OP, I think you should be the very last person to get in.

Agreed,

I joined this site back in Nov of 2009, I preorded back in July and paid off my CE back in September.

I can safely say I been waiting longer then the OP and I'm not frothing at the mouth. Hell I been waiting for a continuation of the Revan story since the end of Kotor 2 which was released back in 2005.

If I can wait that long anyone can wait one more week.

I think its stupid to have first come first serve.

Most of you saying we should have pre-ordered earlier at least got to test the game for a whole year.

So, when we pre-order later we get discriminated against the fan boys who all pre-ordered as soon as the pre-orders jumped up.

We all paid for the game, we all should be let in fairly.

Not be discriminated based off factors that we can't control.

I bought my copy after I did the first weekend test.

I LIKED the game, before hand I had no idea into pre-ordering or even cared.

If I had to test the game of COURSE I would have pre-ordered earlier.

Fan boys gonna be fan boys.

You got in, now your here to gloat and tell everyone else whos complaining to shut up.

Theres one thing we all have in common, we all paid for the game and you can shut up.

You are either a troll (I am hoping), working for Blizzard, or just an idiot.

Edited by Titanicuss

you're wrong and I don't think you know what logical means. btw, $5 would have gotten you a pre order code.