Another crafting question! (PVP)

iSunday

So, I've done some searching to learn about the pros and cons of Synthweaving vs. Artifice, but I haven't quite found everything that I've needed.

At end-game, with a PvP focus, what path is going to yield the most benefits (for me)? I know that Artifice will most-likely benefit more of my friends and make me more money with rare recipes, but will the hilts/crystals/mods that I create be better for me than the ones that are otherwise available? Same with Synch... I guess... which one gives me more of an advantage as a shadow consular?

In PvP, you'll need neither of them. It's all about BioChem, while Cybertech is kind of valid too.

5k reuseable medpacks (instant 2 medals in warzones) and a wide variety of reuseable stims is hilariously strong.

I chose Artifice after trying Synthweaving purely because I hated the aesthetics of the synth gear I was making... I'm hoping that by the time I reach the end lvl that there will be some changes to crafting that will allow all the professions to make something useful for pvp. Now that the christmas holidays are over and I'm back at work it's going to take me a while to get there. ;-D

Unfortunately, from what I've read, the quote above seems currently spot on.

In PvP, you'll need neither of them. It's all about BioChem, while Cybertech is kind of valid too.

5k reuseable medpacks (instant 2 medals in warzones) and a wide variety of reuseable stims is hilariously strong.

I'm 400 Cybertech, and debating switching to Biochem for PvP... thoughts?