Force Speed while Stealthed

aladik

Everyone probably knows this already but me, heh, but maybe there are some who didn't know...

I'm primarily Kinetic/Balance, so I haven't been using stealth much, but I've started to make better use of Stealth/Mind Maze, and recently discovered the pure awesomeness of being able to use Force Speed while stealthed :)

Everyone probably knows this already but me, heh, but maybe there are some who didn't know...

I'm primarily Kinetic/Balance, so I haven't been using stealth much, but I've started to make better use of Stealth/Mind Maze, and recently discovered the pure awesomeness of being able to use Force Speed while stealthed :)

basic stealth, in combat stealth, mind maze, blackout, force speed, 5 tools for avoiding dozens upon dozens of unnecessary fights from 1-50. I really miss questing with my shadow now that that i'm on my warrior or bounty hunter suicide running through packs of trash mobs thinking "I don't care enough to kill you."

Kinda wish all classes were stealth classes :)

basic stealth, in combat stealth, mind maze, blackout, force speed, 5 tools for avoiding dozens upon dozens of unnecessary fights from 1-50. I really miss questing with my shadow now that that i'm on my warrior or bounty hunter suicide running through packs of trash mobs thinking "I don't care enough to kill you."

Kinda wish all classes were stealth classes :)

I wonder if there is any class that cannot stealth... Even Jedi Knights can, Smugglers too :-/ Ok Troopers cannot, I think :-/

Edited by JabbaCG