game let down

Black_Argent

Bioware and Lucas have made a good game for 16 and under, they won't see the problems this game has. Great story lines, and questing but otherwise not much to rave about

If it makes you feel better saying that this game is only for 16 and under, then think that. This game has been amazing so far, and I cant wait to see whats to come.

Bioware and Lucas have made a good game for 16 and under, they won't see the problems this game has. Great story lines, and questing but otherwise not much to rave about

well it hasent even been out a month yet, is it fair to make such a judgement?

If it makes you feel better saying that this game is only for 16 and under, then think that. This game has been amazing so far, and I cant wait to see whats to come.

Doubtful, the average MMO player is 25-35 years old and up

Myself, I love it and cant wait to see the growth!:D

Then you haven't really played the game have you. Some decisions you make are quite brutal and not something you casually put into the game if the target audience is 16 and under. As to technical problems, there is no age limit on them, so I don't know what point you are trying to make.

I have been blown away so far. This is the first MMORPG with an actual, personal story. (at least it feels personal)

Most other MMOs you are treated as some schmuck who picked up a sword and started whacking baby pigs.

Here, it seems as if your character has a direct effect on the galactic stage.

Hmm. So you're implying that this game is only for those who are ignorant or young, because they'll be blind to the bugs and poor content? Or maybe that its contents are childish? That's harsh and so far from the truth. This game has only been out for a month and it's still blossoming. However, your opinion is yours. Bioware can't please everyone.