The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

All Servers Still Light.

Cerneo

You people still have yet to follow directions. They are not letting people in based on load, even if the load is lighter than they thought. They are doing as they said and staggering access based on the order in which people entered their pre-order codes.

You are in line at an amusement park with a new ride. The people in front of you are going to ride it first. Get over it.

Its not a stress test. Look at the guild lists for each of the servers, then add member numbers to those servers and you'll see why most of those servers won't hit full until release.

If all the servers were full after day 1, we'd be guaranteed long queues on the 20th. No thanks.

You people still have yet to follow directions. They are not letting people in based on load, even if the load is lighter than they thought. They are doing as they said and staggering access based on the order in which people entered their pre-order codes.

You are in line at an amusement park with a new ride. The people in front of you are going to ride it first. Get over it.

Someone got up on the wrong side of the blaster.

Were still on track to see more people than ever in this game by launch. Just because a set load is light doesn't mean more people should be let in to breaking point. We are inside core business hours in north America now so server load is bound to be lighter cuz we are working!!!

More like we are on a sinking Titanic and they are only filling the boats to 1/4th capacity.

Lines have ques, this one doesn't Shut up.

Of course servers are going to be light now. The majority of the pre-order player base is at school or work. During prime time last night (around 8-ish CDT), most of the servers were normal. There were a number of light pop servers and 2 heavy pop servers. Hopefully this trend continues and they let lots of people in today.

this isnt a ride its a MMO THAT MEANS SHOULD BE MANY PEOPLE PLAYING NOT 30 people per server they need to just open the servers for preoders or this game is doom to fail from how they are running things.

Its not true but flip scenarios and lets say that I saw where earlier access was based on who got their codes in first, so I made all the effort to get the code as soon as possible to be toward the front of the line. Well; come first day of early access and they turn and let everyone in, including those who waited 4-4.5 months later than me to enter codes in at the same time they did me.

Wouldn't I have a right to be mad since I was in the front of the line?

I wouldn't be, but the point is, Bioware is doing as they said they would; and thats how it should be. Like it or lump it.

Yeah but at an amusement park if all the seats aren't full they ask more to get on to fill it up. I don't understand your comparrison sir.

Standing in a very long line for the new ride when they're only allowing people in the first car is just idiotic. But, then again, here we are...

Its not true but flip scenarios and lets say that I saw where earlier access was based on who got their codes in first, so I made all the effort to get the code as soon as possible to be toward the front of the line. Well; come first day of early access and they turn and let everyone in, including those who waited 4-4.5 months later than me to enter codes in at the same time they did me.

Wouldn't I have a right to be mad since I was in the front of the line?

I wouldn't be, but the point is, Bioware is doing as they said they would; and thats how it should be. Like it or lump it.

Not really because everyone would just be on the ride having fun.