Marauder 2nd vid pvp check it out!

DrRepulsor

This is my 2nd video

I think it is better than first one who did not see my first video here is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8PdOhUdocQ

Fighting most of the time 50's 1v1 or 1v2, or 1v1 my lvl or higher!

Watch in 1080 hd ;)

All comments pls post here or below to each video! Any suggestions how can I improve my videos I will greatly appreciate ;)

MORE video coming !

And btw this videos for marauders who complaining that this is class is underpowered,

THIS VIDEOS WILL PROVE U OPPOSITE! ENJOY!

And btw do not get exited see big numbers, Im not playing Rage or Carnage. Im showing how can annihilate can be very very deadly even at low lvls. Plus to all this I'm not a 50 with a gear or full 41 talents points to get big numbers as annihilate!

AND btw No healers was following me, no medpacs was used, no other biochems was used as well!

And sry for my english no a first language!

Edited by DrRepulsor

I like your videos. I was curious if you would mind posting your spec? Thanks in advance.

Sry I tried post spec using torhead but I think it bugged and not let me see after ward full spec, so in my next video I will show the spec what I'm using. Video will be in couple days or so, sry about that even here star wars have buggs lol ... ;)

Maybe at 50 I will make a change I need to see how good couple of my abilities scaling with a gear ;)

And in week or so I will make comentary video what was a purpose putting each talent point in this spec and as well as how best manage priority and rotation for that particular spec!

Edited by DrRepulsor

Why are people making PvP videos before the 50 bracket is enabled.

:rolleyes:

Actually show that being lvl 40 or so you can kill lvl 50 in Wzs, plus some people interesting see playstayle as low lvl which u need adapt not being a 50! ;)

And I guess some people not "night maniacs" and not playing 24/7, and lvl slowly cus They have life compare people who tring get to 50 in week or so who does not have a life sitting at computer 24/7 as I said above! This is why people like me make this videos ;)!

Edited by DrRepulsor

nice video, im also 40 so interested in this style of playing.

out of interest can you post a typical rotation as now im 43 im finding there is a insane amount of abilities that seem to be "must used" inorder to get through fights alive, and im sure there are a lot there dont need to be used if you use a good rotation.

Currently im just force charging in, DOT, blistering anhi, rupture, assualt untill more rage, ANhi, DOT blistering ect.

I use cloak of pain ect and those abilities when up, but i wondering if abilities like obscure ect are worth while using given that you could be using a dps ability instead.

nice video, im also 40 so interested in this style of playing.

out of interest can you post a typical rotation as now im 43 im finding there is a insane amount of abilities that seem to be "must used" inorder to get through fights alive, and im sure there are a lot there dont need to be used if you use a good rotation.

Currently im just force charging in, DOT, blistering anhi, rupture, assualt untill more rage, ANhi, DOT blistering ect.

I use cloak of pain ect and those abilities when up, but i wondering if abilities like obscure ect are worth while using given that you could be using a dps ability instead.

Yeah as I said I will make soon comentary video about marauder ani spec.

L2interrupt.

seems like interrupt is one of those pesky abilities that don't want to fire off

I do love it though when it works.

Nice vid OP, i liked the part where the guy was 'affected' by you and sent you tells

Edited by HBninjaX