Always 1-2 levels behind.

Zatrez

Everytime i complete a planet, by doing all the quests including class quests i always seem to be 1-2 levels behind. Why is this? and why hasnt bioware decided to put in more quests.

You are doing it wrong. I am not PvPing at all, and skipping some Heroic quests, and I come out 1-2 levels AHEAD of the planet.

Everytime i complete a planet, by doing all the quests including class quests i always seem to be 1-2 levels behind. Why is this? and why hasnt bioware decided to put in more quests.

You're clearly not doing *all* quests if you're 1-2 levels behind each new planet you go to. Either that, or you're heading to planets that are above your level to begin with.

im pretty sure this is impossible. ive skipped an entire planet so i can save it for an alt plus plenty of heroics and im still ahead of content.

You must be skipping a ton of quests. Every planet I went to I was always at least 1 or 2 levels ahead of it, and this was with only doing 3-5 Warzones and about 5 space missions on my way to 50.

I just got to Nas shaddar and I 3 level higher. I have skipped all Heroics, Did not space, flashpoint or PvP. Oh I on Empire.

Make sure you do any bonus quest you come across. Most planets have Bonus quest line after you finish you class quest. ALso PvP, Flashpoint and space mission is a good for exp.

I got done with Hoth at 39, I went there at 37, Ive checked every possible location and there is no quests for me.
Then you've missed some bonus series quests. Go back to the Fleet and pick up the quest to send you to do the Alderan bonus series.

Another thread full of juvenile drippyness.

I end up one or two levels above. I don't PvP, and I generally don't do the heroics, although I'll often go back and do them later. This is what I do:

-All available quests.

-I actively seek out quests.

-I uncover the entire map. (as much as possible without heroics, generally)

-I don't fast travel, and I grind as I move from one place to another.

-I kill everything in sight to the extent of my amusement (I am Sith, you know...). I don't sneak past mobs on my characters that can sneak.

-I do space missions on occasion.

-I take my time on each planet.

I actively TRY to out-level the content because I'm more interested in the story and exploring then I am with the combat. Easy-mode is what this casual gamer enjoys.

I've started another Inq character and i've just killed that one individual on the second planet. I'm level 15.5 now. I have two more major quest-lines to do, including one large area story line quest area. I don't intend to leave the planet until I am 18.

It can get difficult, though, since a great deal of content on that planet is now green to me. Considering that I've been through this quest-line several times now, my desire to grind on lower level mobs is greatly diminished. I suggest that you keep it fun, and not let it become a chore.