After 11 bags, I have no gear.

AnAcuteAngle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After 11 failed bags, you should have 33 tokens, which is enough for some lesser pieces of gear. Get 6 more and you can get a bit of armor.

The intent isnt to get you in full champion or battlemaster gear in your first week of being 50.

No just really bad luck, I believe the system is changing in the next patch though.

The system is changing so that the only set which truely relies on luck - Battlemaster - lets you pick which piece you want.

Once you hit 60 valor, you start getting battlemaster boxes, which drops champion tokens to get champion gear.

All the champion gear drops are just bonuses, the tokens are the reliable way of getting centurion and champion.

Did about 5 last nite got nothing, before that I did a few and got a second main hand, gave it to my Xalek, but overall I've had 5 pieces in the few days I've been 50, I don't believe the system is ideal, doubles could be fine if a companion can use but triples etc is a bit much. It;s the system in place at moment and I'm happy enough to go with it. Edited by CountVlad

See, I typically tend to expect the forums to have a higher level of intellect than the ingame chat.

I see I'm not always right.

you appear to have that backwards. look around you. you will find nothing of value here.

Edited by snarkylol

I've gone through around 10 and all I've gotten were the gloves. I opened 4 in a row today to see if it would help and that's when I got the gloves.

Perhaps save them and open them all at once?

What's that one theory again when before you uncover something it could be a infinite number of things? This post reminded me of it lol ^_^

Like the object is not absolute until you actually uncover it.

Edited by obZeNx