In case you guys missed the changes discussed today...

Soonerjohn

Man my friend told me they were fixing warriors, and it was on the Dev board, i was so happy i rushed home and couldn't wait to read it..........After i read it i was like ummm seriously?

looks like my war is staying shelved....."wanna know what a 50 Jugg is good for? Doing level 50 daily's for cash to give to your re roll" :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PvP we get kitet all the way back to the stoneage... IF you are rage spec.....

They are afraid of our 4k to 6k smash - (biocchem adrenal 3min, relic 2min, WF buff when i find them)

i know how it is as a juggernaut, im lvl 50 jugger Rage spec, full champion gear, rank 60 valor.

then there's the defence animations that overrides our instant cast abilities so we have to spam our buttons like 4 to 5 times before it will cast. giving us a delay for 1 up to 2 sec.

and our tank spec, its just surpar to any other tank class in the game. a BH tank do around 20% more damage then we do, i dont know abourt assassins tho.

and lets take a look at our tank tree, all you need is 14 in the tank tree to tank as a juggernaut, put the rest in vengence for some dps and the tank talents we should have had in the tank tree, let me show you. whats up with that?

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101dMG0uZhGr0rhdzMM.1

Deafening defence not a tank talent..... ***!

Unstoppable not a tank talent............... ***!

Huddle not a tank talent...................... ***!

they promised us they would take a look at the juggernaut doing beta, and im still waiting...... this so called improvement to PVP, is all well and good, but it wont cut it, its not even close.